Surprise, Surprise, Surprise, Obama Lied and Veterans DIED

• WTF
  • 05-25-2014, 09:08 AM
My moral authority comes from my service to this country.
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So the cross dressing private who gave classified information to wiki has the exact same amount of moral authority as you. Good to know JD. For the record people that drape their speech into "moral" authority monologs shoot be shot for ignorance or at least castrated or neutered. Don't want those folks spreading their ignorance.
So the cross dressing private who gave classified information to wiki has the exact same amount of moral authority as you. Good to know JD. For the record people that drape their speech into "moral" authority monologs shoot be shot for ignorance or at least castrated or neutered. Don't want those folks spreading their ignorance. Originally Posted by WTF
It's too late. At the very least LexiLiar is responsible for JDIdiot, IBIdiot and JLIdiot.

And those are the ones we know about.

Let's just "HOPE" there are not more!
It's too late. At the very least LexiLiar is responsible for JDIdiot, IBIdiot and JLIdiot. And that's only the ones we know about.

Let's just HOPE there are not more! Originally Posted by bigtex
Whereas you and you're ilk are entirely responsible for Odumbo who is really fucking things up, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Whereas you and you're ilk are entirely responsible for Odumbo who is really fucking things up, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whereas you and your ilk are entirely responsible for Shrubya, "The Most Unpopular (and Incompetent) President in modern US History."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

FACT JACK

Eva, WhatZup, and BigTex getting to know each other....before the orgy.
  • WTF
  • 05-26-2014, 05:22 AM
JD, eccie has rules around here about you not sharing your beastality fantasy

Eva, WhatZup, and BigTex getting to know each other....before the orgy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are learning from iffy and IB when you have stepped in the shit post a cartoon or pic to deflect your fuckup.
Alinsky's rules for radicals: kill them with comedy and you all are one stupid, funny bunch.
Why haven't you died yet JD ? Speaking of radicals.