Still not safe, Still not effective....

I keep telling you

and we wish you would stop.
I keep telling you

and we wish you would stop. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
We get it. You don't. We understand why you don't.

but you will only understand when you figure out that your so-called leaders don't give one shit frosted, shit filled, shit donut about you.

Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

Researchers from The Netherlands analysed data from 47 Western countries and discovered there had been more than three million excess deaths since 2020, with the trend continuing despite the rollout of vaccines and containment measures.

They said the “unprecedented” figures “raised serious concerns” and called on governments to fully investigate the underlying causes, including possible vaccine harms.

The revisions to safe and effective keep on coming... they're hoping that by the time the full truth is out, that most of you will be dead or childless. Originally Posted by texassapper
No where in the article do the researchers state that the vaccine was unsafe or responsible for any deaths.

"“In addition to deaths directly caused by COVID-19, the pandemic could also have indirect consequences that increase or decrease the occurrences of death,” StatCan said in its report from May 2022.

The agency says it is important to measure excess mortality to better understand the direct and indirect consequences of the COVID‑19 pandemic.

While the BMJ study did not specifically examine the causes of the persistently high excess deaths in the West during the pandemic, the authors said non-pharmaceutical interventions to curb COVID-19 spread had “adverse indirect effects," such as limited access to healthcare, disrupted health programmes and mental health challenges “that increased morbidity and mortality from other causes.”

“Vulnerable populations in need of acute or complex medical treatment, such as patients with cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular conditions, diabetes and cancer, were hurt by these interventions due to the limited access to and delivery of medical services,” the authors wrote in the study.

They also blamed staff shortages, postponed surgeries, limited availability of medicines, and delayed diagnostics for worsening the conditions of patients.
and we wish you would stop. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Lol... but you don't skip the read do you... because you SENSE what the truth is too.. you just can't admit it.

I've said it before and I will continue to repeat it... you WILL come around to the truth, because it's not going to change... and the evidence that you were wrong to trust the government and the medical establishment will continue to mount.

ANd just like that:

Sinister Silence of vaccine damage in pregnancy.

"The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) monitored 2,000 pregnant women for adverse reactions post covid vaccination rollout, but have refused a Freedom of Information request to release the data."
No real scientist with holds their data. Anytime you see that you know you are talking to liars. If you had data proving teh shots were NOT a problem would you have any incentive to NOT release that data? LOL DO they think everyone is willfully blind and stupid?

Government began pushing experimental covid vaccines to pregnant women before any of the jab manufacturers had completed reproduction toxicology reports or started trials in pregnant women.

You WILL BE MADE TO UNDERSTAND...
Lol... but you don't skip the read do you... because you SENSE what the truth is too.. you just can't admit it.

I've said it before and I will continue to repeat it... you WILL come around to the truth, because it's not going to change... and the evidence that you were wrong to trust the government and the medical establishment will continue to mount.

ANd just like that:

Sinister Silence of vaccine damage in pregnancy.

No real scientist with holds their data. Anytime you see that you know you are talking to liars. If you had data proving teh shots were NOT a problem would you have any incentive to NOT release that data? LOL DO they think everyone is willfully blind and stupid?

Government began pushing experimental covid vaccines to pregnant women before any of the jab manufacturers had completed reproduction toxicology reports or started trials in pregnant women.

You WILL BE MADE TO UNDERSTAND... Originally Posted by texassapper
Incorrect conclusion. I can supply you with similar information from other countries as to why birth rates are dropping around the world. Has nothing to do with the vaccines. There is absolutely no proof at this time that the Covid vaccines are responsible for the decreased birth rates in several countries. Your assumptions are unfounded at this point in time.

"US births are down again, after the COVID baby bust and rebound

In other work, we have investigated the causes of the longer-term decline in U.S. births. That line of research has led us to tentatively conclude that “shifting priorities” about family, careers, and how to allocate one’s time and resources is the most likely explanation for the dramatic reduction in rates of childbearing seen among more recent cohorts of young adults. We have not found compelling data support for more readily observed (and potentially altered) policy or economic factors, like the price of childcare or rent. Whether the experience of the COVID pandemic—and how it shifted people’s thinking about their life choices and priorities—will ultimately lead to a sustained rebound in births, a further decline, or simply fade into memory is yet to be seen. For now, the recent data suggests that births remain below 2019 levels."

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/u...t-and-rebound/

And from a study done in Sweden and Germany:

"Other well-known explanations of fertility change during the course of the pandemic, such as the impact of health-related and economic factors seem not to be associated with the timing of fertility decline in 2022. Based on the descriptive associations presented in this study, we interpret the post-pandemic change in childbearing behaviour as a reaction to the changes in life circumstances that were anticipated as societies were to open up to non-pandemic conditions. In some cases, there may have been a more direct effect of the vaccination programme as such, as some prospective parents may have postponed a decision to have another child until after securing a vaccination for themselves. These interpretations also have implications for our expectations for future fertility developments. If reactions to the opening up of societies and the postponement of childbearing in anticipation of vaccination access were the main driving forces of the 2022 fertility decline, we would soon expect a return to pre-pandemic fertility trends. For Germany, these trends may be more positive than for Sweden. In Sweden, as in all Nordic countries (Hellstrand et al., 2021), the pre-pandemic trends were decisively pointing in a negative direction.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10803721/
I can supply you with similar information from other countries as to why birth rates are dropping around the world. Has nothing to do with the vaccines. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Then why is data being withheld? why didn't births drop in 2021? why 2022? it wasn't COVID, it wasn't the lockdowns...

it was the jab.

or maybe it was the global warming? lol
Then why is data being withheld? why didn't births drop in 2021? why 2022? it wasn't COVID, it wasn't the lockdowns...

it was the jab.

or maybe it was the global warming? lol Originally Posted by texassapper
I looked at birth rates in the U.S., Germany, England, and Taiwan and birth rates dropped in 2021 at the same rate as 2022 and 2023.

Birth rates in the U.S. increased in 2022 over 2021 and 2023 over 2022. So as far as I can tell your conclusion that birth rates dropped more in 2022 than 2021 in incorrect.

The current birth rate for U.S. in 2024 is 12.009 births per 1000 people, a 0.12% decline from 2023.

The birth rate for U.S. in 2023 was 12.023 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2022.

The birth rate for U.S. in 2022 was 12.012 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2021.

The birth rate for U.S. in 2021 was 12.001 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2020.

https://www.macrotrends.net/global-m...tes/birth-rate

Birth rates in Germany declined the same in 2021 as in 2020. And the same in 2022 as in 2021.

The current birth rate for Germany in 2024 is 9.322 births per 1000 people, a 0.54% decline from 2023.

The birth rate for Germany in 2023 was 9.373 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% decline from 2022.

The birth rate for Germany in 2022 was 9.381 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% decline from 2021.

The birth rate for Germany in 2021 was 9.389 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% decline from 2020.

https://www.macrotrends.net/global-m...any/birth-rate

IN England birth rates have shown a consistent decline in 2021. 2022, and 2023.

The current birth rate for U.K. in 2024 is 11.171 births per 1000 people, a 0.85% decline from 2023.

The birth rate for U.K. in 2023 was 11.267 births per 1000 people, a 0.49% decline from 2022.

The birth rate for U.K. in 2022 was 11.322 births per 1000 people, a 0.48% decline from 2021.

The birth rate for U.K. in 2021 was 11.377 births per 1000 people, a 0.49% decline from 2020.

https://www.macrotrends.net/global-m...dom/birth-rate

The birth rate in Taiwan has been consistent, dropping in 2021 at the same rate as 2022.

The current birth rate for Taiwan in 2024 is 8.360 births per 1000 people, a 0.31% decline from 2023.

The birth rate for Taiwan in 2023 was 8.386 births per 1000 people, a 0.1% decline from 2022.

The birth rate for Taiwan in 2022 was 8.394 births per 1000 people, a 0.1% decline from 2021.

The birth rate for Taiwan in 2021 was 8.402 births per 1000 people, a 0.08% decline from 2020.
What is your end game here?

You keep arguing and arguing like there’s a choice to make. Or a decision to reverse.

We’ve chosen to be vaccinated.

You’ve chosen not to be vaccinated.

Enough already.

Out of respect for the millions who died and their families and loved ones, can the bullshit already. Or don’t. People are tired of this endless droning on.
  • Tiny
  • 06-05-2024, 08:26 AM
Post deleted. I was having a Biden moment and confused 2021 with 2020.

Good post Speedracer, the one with the historical birth data.
...can the bullshit already. Or don’t. People are tired of this endless droning on. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not quite yet, my friend, sorry.

Cuz I wanna call out texASS's impeccable "source" for his latest round of bullshit, including alla them fancy charts and graphics above.

At first glance, you may ask something reasonable, like "what peer-reviewed scientific journal published this study? Or this 'survey' or 'summary' of studies?"

The answer is....none. It's a dressed-up piece of bullshit.

The article is from a nutjob Right-wing British site called the "Conservative Women's Organisation."

The woman who wrote it ain't no scientist. Or other type of expert. She's a "freelance journalist" who spent most of her career as a "celebrity interviewer."

She begins the piece by citing an article in the "European Union Times" - a "fake news" site that has been cited numerous times for spreading misinformation.

The author loves using phrases like "vaccine jabbers" and quotes people like German osteopath Christof Plothe, who is a member of the "World Council for Health" - considered by most objective sources to be a pseudo-medical organization that is obsessed with vaccine disinformation and conspiracy theories (among others).

She and Mr. Plothe (I ain't callin no quack Osteopath a "Doctor" either) go on to reference "electromagnetic fields (EMFs) from Wi-Fi and mobile phones" as being a contributing factor also. Good gawd.

In other words...this is just more of texASS's gaslighting bullshit. The article is a veritable nest of Russian dolls. It uses the classic technique of trying to create an almost overwhelming false sense of legitimacy by referencing and cross-referencing numerous dubious sources of disinformation.

In summary: it's garbage. As is most of the stuff posted on this site like this. It would withstand no serious academic scrutiny whatsoever.

Them is some beeyootiful graphics though! Whew! texASS loves him some pretty pics, fer sure. Makes ya almost reluctant to take him on. Fuck that.

I'm sure the poster will rally to its defense though...with even more nested subterfuge. And pretty pictures. This is the level of bullshit that we have all had foisted upon us since the web and social media killed off any semblance of a real press that we once had.

From an NIH study (yep Mr F’s old place):

”Of the pregnant women, only 4% lost their pregnancy. In addition, of the breastfeeding mothers, 10% noticed a decrease in milk production after the vaccination. The effect of the vaccination statuson decreased libido was 11%. A small proportion (18%) of the participants reported worsening dietary habits after the vaccine. Less than half of the participants (44%) reported a change in the length and amount of the menstrual cycle, and 29% worsened premenstrual syndrome (PMS).”

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10326796/

Yet the stated conclusion ”This study promotes vaccine utilization as there is no statistically significant association between COVID-19 vaccination and breastfeeding problems, pregnancy loss or infertility, and menstrual cycle disorders.”

Translated - yep it had an impact but we’re going to tell you it was not statistically significant. Bunch of paid hacks!

Let me make it even simpler: 4% of the babies died in the uterus. 11% decreased libido (meaning they don’t want sex even if you’re G Clooney, B Pitt, shit showered and shaved). 44% of women not eating right and 29% have higher PMS. Think about that compared to the conclusion they wrote!

:laughin g1:
From an NIH study (yep Mr F’s old place):

”Of the pregnant women, only 4% lost their pregnancy. In addition, of the breastfeeding mothers, 10% noticed a decrease in milk production after the vaccination. The effect of the vaccination statuson decreased libido was 11%. A small proportion (18%) of the participants reported worsening dietary habits after the vaccine. Less than half of the participants (44%) reported a change in the length and amount of the menstrual cycle, and 29% worsened premenstrual syndrome (PMS).”

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10326796/

Yet the stated conclusion ”This study promotes vaccine utilization as there is no statistically significant association between COVID-19 vaccination and breastfeeding problems, pregnancy loss or infertility, and menstrual cycle disorders.”

Translated - yep it had an impact but we’re going to tell you it was not statistically significant. Bunch of paid hacks!

Let me make it even simpler: 4% of the babies died in the uterus. 11% decreased libido (meaning they don’t want sex even if you’re G Clooney, B Pitt, shit showered and shaved). 44% of women not eating right and 29% have higher PMS. Think about that compared to the conclusion they wrote! Originally Posted by Michael8219
Oh man....I'm gonna come back to this soon. VERY soon. Unless someone else beats me to proving you the fool.

I don't know WHY TF you are responding to my asswhippin of texASS with this almost unrelated "analysis." You chose to defend his drivel with...summa yer own, I guess.

But I got things ta do in RL yet, so you're gettin a short reprieve.

So while you still have a bit of time left due to my delay....PLEASE tell us why you are more qualified to make conclusions regarding this data than the actual researchers involved in the study. Maybe...tell us your educational background, your work experience in medical research, your knowledge in statistical methods, and how many papers you've published in peer-reviewed journals.

Folks, THIS is EXACTLY the kinda garbage we get from uneducated and biased people. Which, of course, only adds to the misinformation and confusion. But that is their goal.

:laughin g1: Originally Posted by texassapper

Yeah, my prediction that you would defend yer nonsense about that TCW article with another pretty picture comes true....

But hey....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bury the dead, not the truth.

Let's try an example: Someone breaks in to your home in the middle of the night and murders you. Does your family just say: oh well, he's dead now. No biggie. Who wants lunch?

OK. Maybe a bad example as they probably would in your case, but what if is was a normal person?

Or is this the same rational to Defund the Police and the courts, because OH Well... shit happens?

Wait! I know. Fauci gets a Mulligan. AmmIrite?

There is no stink'n choice. Punish the guilty so it never happens again.

What is your end game here?

You keep arguing and arguing like there’s a choice to make. Or a decision to reverse.

We’ve chosen to be vaccinated.

You’ve chosen not to be vaccinated.

Enough already.

Out of respect for the millions who died and their families and loved ones, can the bullshit already. Or don’t. People are tired of this endless droning on. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider