Who do you miss?

Monica Fox. Had some amazing times with her. Also Linda from Makeover nails Originally Posted by KinkDragon
Monica Fox was a wrecker driver. She drove the wrecker to our session. Saw her come out and get something out of it.Crappy session, too.
I miss each and every one of the Wildflowers ladies...
Mom- Beth! No BCD just a cool Lady!
Mom- Beth! No BCD just a cool Lady! Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ
Beth was one of most decent, loving, creative, and caring persons I met in all of my hobby years. I always felt she was more for taking care of her girls and making sure the guys had a great time versus the dollars.
Monica Fox was a wrecker driver. She drove the wrecker to our session. Saw her come out and get something out of it.Crappy session, too. Originally Posted by TailChsr7
Man, I hope you're lying, I could only imagine seeing a provider pull up in a wrecker
Texas Cindy, an hour for a Ben and a most interesting lady as well.
Plus her incall was only 10 minutes from my office chair to futon.
Damn bbkid....I forgot about Maria....sweet girl
Penelope Cruzz from Dallas but traveled her a lot. And one of my first hobby girls was Amanda "Mandy Candie" Kristin Caraway. All three a lot of fun and if they popped up today I would do what I could to see them.
Miranda Layne..... If she popped up I would take off work for a day to see her lol....
  • zont
  • 05-18-2017, 03:32 PM
THE Mia, and THE Gina, AND... THE Nicki. Yeah it was YEARS ago but I remember it like it was last weekend (and what a weekend that was then!).
Victoria of Yours Tonight. Best BBBJ ever.
Lolli101. Love the way she gets right to it and enjoys what she does.
^^^^^ I wish her sister Mollypop was still around. I had some very good times with her.
Man, I hope you're lying, I could only imagine seeing a provider pull up in a wrecker Originally Posted by 08cris
Not lying. And after we fucked for a while, I wanted her to remove the cover and finish me with BBBJ. She said No, I don't like the taste of latex and finished me with a hand job. Never understood the rave reviews of her. I think they were the ones that were lying.😖
I miss Rachelina and her San Juan Capistrano Special. She used to travel to Houston a couple of times a year. She had a tight body and knew how to suck a dick! The first provider I knew that swallowed. Reached out and she has no immediate plans to travel, like she did.