whats wrong with a sd versus random guys every day

• cr76
  • 11-15-2015, 07:43 AM
Good one TG!

As I say, it is not all about sex and money. I spent a few hours with a girl on Friday, she called me and said she wanted some cake, so we met and had tea and cake. Now she wants to go watch a movie, so we will meet for that next week, and maybe dinner too. Haven't had sex for 18 months, since she started seeing a bf, but the bf is now an ex, so maybe she needs satisfying.

Another girl, we don't hang out so much, apart from maybe re-energizing during a break, but we would have sex all day and night if I had the time and energy, and my outgoings are, as you say, similar to an hour of hourly play.

Different folks, different strokes. I can never enjoy an hour by itself, and many hours becomes far too expensive with an hourly provider. Originally Posted by essence
That's cool, that your moving beyond paying the girl for sex you have reached that part of the relationship. Moving into possible BF or fuck buddy territory.

If you feel that you need a more deeper personal connection, but it's too expensive or you don't want to pay for it, maybe you too are looking for an SO and the hobby has run it's course for you.

Jumping in to stir the pot.

Hookers vs. Sugar Babies.

My education on the topic (from ECCIE, and undoubtedly some of you fine folks - and elsewhere) - is this (boiled down to a nutshell)

A hooker wants $300 to spend an hour having sex. Then you leave. If you want to spend an hour chatting, that's another $300.

A sugar baby wants $300 to spend an hour having sex. But she also wants to learn from you and experience new things - so taking her to the Houston Opera to watch "The Marriage of Figaro" (4 hours) followed by a nice dinner (2 hours) BEFORE the hour of sex doesn't cost an additional $1800. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
A sugar baby is going to expect more in the long run, then $1800 up front. She may expect you to spend that on a shopping trip on top of any additional expenses or it's part of the already expensive deal you have like paying her school tuition, car note, and part of her apartment. It's just depends on the arrangement you have with the baby. She may also be expecting a gift when you pick her up for the opera. Having a sugar baby is not a cheap affair. Your financially pampering them.

Shit if all a girl wanted was 300 for a date and some culture. i'd be a rich man and my weekends would be locked up for months at a time. Sugar Babies are on call fantasies.