Being outted by the same person Twice! Mods Seeking P

Well let me bring this home.

If you look at the 1st link I put up on members Reporting outting, the provider had a member share a pic of her showing her face,as she does not show it on here.https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=outed

She thought things could not be done about it, because it happened off the board, false. I comment on it too.

Mods told her, once the guy tells her who gave the pic to the dude report it, and would be a banned.

I got a stamp on mines with who gave the pic to this provider other day.. End of story.

My case ain't no different like I said, and I haven't had any other relationship with any other provider except her.. None of these girls know my info to go look, except her point blank!

Guess that's, that seat at the table miss lovely speaks on, but you know who you are, you denied it.. Her comment came after our back in forth, co-signed that. We not stupid, mm kay Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

None of those examples have nothing to do with your example. Posting them is only a way to extend this thread. each of those members situation was addressed with them after their post......................
Well let me bring this home.

If you look at the 1st link I put up on members Reporting outting, the provider had a member share a pic of her showing her face,as she does not show it on here.https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=outed

She thought things could not be done about it, because it happened off the board, false. I comment on it too.

Mods told her, once the guy tells her who gave the pic to the dude report it, and would be a banned.

I got a stamp on mines with who gave the pic to this provider other day.. End of story.

My case ain't no different like I said, and I haven't had any other relationship with any other provider except her.. None of these girls know my info to go look, except her point blank!

Guess that's, that seat at the table miss lovely speaks on, but you know who you are, you denied it.. Her comment came after our back in forth,and she co-signed that with that statement(Modville is corrupt). We not stupid, mm kay. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Look at Slave Guinevere, "same example".. Only thing missing she needed the person name that gave the pic to the dude.. Once she found out end of story..https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=outed

Ike I'm trying to refrain from what's really going on. You know I got another phone call last night.

So are you saying y'all are not addressing our case after my post?

That would be the difference then
Just stop trying to find comparisons, there are none to your situation. The links you posted of their situations were addressed with them.

And you should just wait until you get a response to your situation and stop playing it out on the board in this thread
Look Ike, first of all..

Stop speculating what "you" think I'm doing.. You trying to change the narrative, to control this thread for your girl.

Folks made comments to me, and statements towards my posting.. I have the right to respond..

Since when did you get involved on someone being outted, and started singing the tune STFU or anyone of that matter? I've seen in the past you stayed out of it, as all mods..

What about that wakeup one with the email thing, he lied.(Great Example) I forget how many pages,did he even get banned?

Did you step forward,hell no!

What's really going on here?
FIRST OF ALL MAAM!!! IKE ISNT A REG. MOD DID YOU NOTICE THE TITLE SUPER MOD ...HES FUCKING BUSY. AND HE HANDLES ALOT OF THINGS.. ITS SEEMS HE IS TRYING TO HELP YOU BUT INSTEAD OF BEING THANKFUL HE DECIDED TO STEP IN TO TRY TO HELP RESOLVE ( INSTEAD OF A FEMALE MOD) YOU TALK TO HIM WITH SUCH NEGATIVITY. STOP COMPARING SOMEONE ELSES SITUATION TO YOUR OWN THEY ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME.. YOUR GOING TO KEEP GOING AND FIND YOURSELF BANNED BEFORE YOUR DILEMMA IS RESOLVED. IKE IS KNOWN FOR HIS NO B.S ATTITUDE AND TO TOP THAT ANYONE WILL TELL YOU IKE HANDS OUT MORE BANS AND POINTS THEN ANYONE.. HES TRYING TO BE FAIR FROM WHAT I CAN TELL SO SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT.. AND "HIS GIRL"?? IKE HAS MANY LADIES IM SURE BUT HE SHOWS NO FAVORTISM TO THEM EITHER IF THEY FUCC UP HELL CORRECT THEIR AZZ TOO.HIS HAMMER HAS NO DISCRIMINATION CLAUS ALL CAN GET IT..
I didn't read all of your posting, I stopped at help..

I know what Ike is doing, and he knows I know.. We've spoke in the pass few days.

He's not here to help me, he's here to clean this crap up for P, his loyalty is with her for whatever reason, and I don't care.

Part of the reason I'm not going to read your stuff, I don't want anyone to "claim we fighting. If I don't read it, then I don't give it any energy.
Lol fighting....

Anyone who knows me would tell you better. I dont fight thru a keyboard..

But im done this is a pointless thread. People have tried to help you.but you are to hardheaded to accept anyone but your own way is right. So for this reason im out ..

Isnt wakeup a mod now?? This seems like a thread to just spread accusations and point fingers this belongs in ladies section. Not coed since the problem is between 2 ladies. This makes it seem like your trying to slander any amd everyone that didnt pick you for their dodgeball team..

Good luck
I didn't think we were fighting, but some can't tell the difference..

Who was trying to help me, but I was too hard headed to listen?

Hmm let's see, for sure you at one point you, B3,and I think that's it..

What was the advice help y'all gave?

Who did I engage with just a tad bit? Cameron..

That started, because her negative energy she want to rehash from another thread, and bring it over here.

Not speculations, because you don't know what me and (I) talked about..confirmation

No it didn't need to just go in just the provider area.. Hobbyist got outed to, guess you forgot that.

Ugh.. I do not get involved on this board anymore because of serious RL info/privacy breach. I am now compelled to resurface, just to set the records straight.

Yes, the email leaked my real life information since it mentioned my handle. The email also insinuated at how I helped Champagne. Much of the information stated in the email was hearsay. Nonetheless, damage has been done in a relentless vendetta to personally and publicly attack Champagne, while dragging me through the mud as a collateral damage.

What I can say is that, I can confirm she lives a quiet life, keeping much to herself. I have supported her financially for many years. I am, however, saddened to see her leave.

The atmosphere on the board at the time did not give me the confidence that there were any hopes of justice on my outing. I made the decision to leave hobby behind, and to stay silent on this matter. Fast-forward to today, maybe mods will handle things a bit differently. I still have my doubts, because I’d think a punishment would have taken place by now.

To the mods, I would like you to look at all the facts and punish the person behind the leak. I find no pleasure in having my RL information passed around for giggles. Originally Posted by underscorejs

Hobbyist
Just be careful.. Oh and any proof you have should not only be forwarded to mods here but gina and her staff as well that is if you know the persons id to attach it too. P4 takes even a comment of a threat to anyones privacy seriously.regardless of the form be it text online comment or email.her ban hammer is strong almost dare i say stronger than ikes..

But do trust that ike does take his job VERY SERIOUSLY and shows no favortism if the proof is there he will snuff em out (even ip addresses can be banned with the right coder on staff) one reason oh2 doesnt allow vpn logins anymore. So the name change will not matter.. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
Your original advice before you switched up, because Cam came with the shenanigans, and you felt some type of way.. OH FYI I took your advice I'm not here for the flip flopping

All behind the scenes, so what you talking bout.
Cam, and I took B3s advice as well..

She went her way.. sooo
Cam and I nothing! Stop your bs. How do u get someone is beefing with u, or someone is mad- thru a keyboard? That’s annoying as all get out! Like, can you hear aggressive button pushing? You think a couple phone calls make you besties? CAMERON doesn’t even know wth this post was initially about, except u going in on P. I commented, in a fairly nice fashion, then u start.. If you’re wanting attention, you’re going about it all wrong. Damn near anytime a person has replied, you “stop reading”, yet have the time & energy to read & reply to everything! You can’t leave well enough alone. Every thread you start, ends up going south +100 comments. You post links to events that took place in another state, why? It had ZERO to do with you. Nobody has to out u- You do it on ur own. Posting medical & personal issues, amongst the other things is something I wouldn’t have done. But hey, who am I to judge? I took a graceful departure yesterday, but couldn’t resist this foolery! Now I’m going to gracefully bow out, again... Have yourself a fantastic day!
I stopped at 1st sentence..

Did I say I thought we were beefing, don't try and do me honey.. Be original

Apparently folks on the board thought we were beefing or arguing, that's why be B3 stepped in a few times.. I didn't read your shyt if you recall

Her last post:Y'all guys really need to tone it down!

So defensive
You guys really need to take it down a notch. Originally Posted by B Three

Originally Posted by Mythos
Miss Lovely got that impression too, and other members. ME AND YOU

Guess you have a hard time comprehending...

Thanks for clearing that up, we werent fighting, and B3 didn't need to get involved..

Just locker room talk

I can hold a convo, and hold my own
Like I said, I didn't know we had a problem.. Apparently we do, because you took my posting personal, that you denied being bothered.. The lies, and deceit. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
My statement^^

so come again