Lib-retards Are Whining About Odumbocare!

Figures.

I suppose the photoshop jizz is a welcome break from the repetitive verbal diarrhea!

Keep them coming IBIdiot. Next time, make the balls hang more to the left! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When his posts regress to Photoshop he has given up.
When his posts regress to Photoshop he has given up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only a stupid, "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted Odumbo minion, such as yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, would call the application of additional semiotic tools 'regression'. Perhaps you're just too stupid to have noticed that in addition to an image, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, there was a caption on each cartoon that is at least equivalent to a verbal post, and superior to your inane comments, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Only a stupid, "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted Odumbo minion, such as myself, chicken dick hankering , would call the application of additional semiotic tools 'regression'. Perhaps I'm just too stupid to have noticed that in addition to an image, i'va there was a caption on each cartoon that is at least equivalent to a verbal post, and inferior to your factual comments . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
WH Flounders on Harvard Faculty's Odumbocare Backlash

Guy Benson | Jan 07, 2015

Earnest smirks through a lame joke, then dutifully repeats the "it's working" canard, replete with debunked credit-taking on slowing (but not falling) health costs. Rather than address the heart of Henry's question -- rising rates and out-of-pocket expenses for millions of consumers, even at Harvard, because of this law -- Earnest falls back on soporific talking points about the benefits of Odumbocare.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...klash-n1939410

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you use that large towel to wipe that taste from your mouth, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
When his posts regress to Photoshop he has given up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Game. Set. Match.

Harvard's OdumoCare hypocrisy
The school's policy experts are all for changing the health care system — until their own costs rise
By Edward Morrissey | January 6, 2015

William Buckley remarked more than once that he would rather trust the governance of the country to the first 2,000 names in the Boston phone book than to the 2,000 people on the faculty of Harvard. Buckley meant that remark to apply to academia in general, but decades later, Harvard itself has demonstrated the nonsensical elitism that Buckley skewered. When it comes to formulating public policy, the nation's most prestigious university has made it clear that it would much rather impose it on others than live with its consequences.

For the past five-plus years, Harvard's professors have both assisted the Odumbo administration in developing the Affordable Care Act and promoted its acceptance as a beneficial reform of the health insurance industry. In fact, the man who now serves as the provost of Harvard, Dr. Alan Garber, led an effort by economists to praise the cost-containment feature known as the Cadillac tax.

In a letter that the White House widely publicized, Garber and his fellow economists extolled the excise tax on high-coverage plans for its pressure on consumers to seek less access to medical care....

Now The New York Times reports that Harvard has suddenly lost its appetite for cost containment through price signaling — at least when the faculty is the intended recipient of those signals. Harvard has chosen to follow the incentives imposed by OdumboCare and curtail its own Cadillac-level coverage for employees, forcing them to pay deductibles and higher co-pays. That has Harvard crying foul, the Times' Robert Pear discovered.

Oddly, Harvard's faculty didn't seem concerned when this effort at cost containment was applied to everyone outside its hallowed halls....

What of the signatories to the December 2009 letter? Only Cutler and Rosenthal made appearances in Pear's report. Cutler defended the university as "very generous," which the plan itself supports, but didn't have much to say about the Cadillac tax itself. Rosenthal offered an oblique criticism of the Cadillac tax that she once endorsed. Calling it a blunt instrument, she told Pear that such pricing signals force consumers to "make choices that do not appear to be in their best interests in terms of their health."

Left unexplained is Rosenthal's public endorsement for precisely this method of cost control in December 2009. Oddly, Pear didn't mention Rosenthal's participation in that effort, although he did note Garber's leadership on it. The letter emerged as Democrats pushed OdumboCare through Congress over the objections of Republicans and the electorate, who saw through the nonsensical arguments of Garber and his colleagues. It helped convince Democrats to go all in on OdumboCare, even though few of them had even bothered to read the bill before voting for its final passage, let alone consider its consequences....

Suddenly, Harvard's elite have grown disenchanted with the policy that they championed for everyone else now that their own ox is being gored. It provides quite an example of the hypocrisy often displayed by elitists, which is not usually demonstrated so publicly.

If the professors at Harvard couldn't see this coming, maybe the university should take a cue from Buckley and trust the delivery of education at the institution to the first 2,000 names in the Boston phone book, too.

http://theweek.com/article/index/274...care-hypocrisy

Game. Set. Match. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp is about the only hacker stupid enough to let you shank his balls while you smash his ass. But it seems that checkers would be your game of choice, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, given how you so enjoy being *queened*.
So I use that large towel to wipe that taste from my mouth, I Eatkum and date a Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp is about the only hacker stupid enough to let you shank his balls while you smash his ass. But it seems that checkers would be your game of choice, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, given how you so enjoy being *queened*. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now who could argue with that?

Harvard Professors, Once Champions of Odumbocare, Take a Different Tack as Health Care Costs Rise

Natalie Johnson January 06, 2015

Despite its inconsistencies, Odumbocare seems to have one consistent trend: Those who once supported the law now want immunity from it.
The latest case study is Harvard University.
The university’s faculty is fighting against rising health care costs largely driven by the Affordable Care Act—the very legislation professors at Harvard once supported.
Members of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, “the heart of the 378-year-old university,” voted in November against the increased health care costs, according to the New York Times. But the vote came too late and professors are now outraged at the impending changes.
http://dailysignal.com/2015/01/06/ha...re-costs-rise/

So that's the jumpin' Odumbo jiz you wiped out of your mouth with that big towel, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?

Now who could argue with that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
looooser.

Move on to your next worst beating ever.
So that's the jumpin' Odumbo jiz you wiped out of my mouth with that big towel, I Eatkum and pimp out my Inbred Chimp?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I wonder what part of "One! Two! Three!" this sociopathic toad doesn't understand.
looooser.

Move on to your next worst beating ever
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's your Kool Aid sotted, Odumbo fans at Harvard who are the "loosers", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard; just listen to them whine!!!!

“It seems that Harvard is trying to save money by shifting costs to sick people,” said Mary C. Waters, a professor of sociology. “I don’t understand why a university with Harvard’s incredible resources would do this. What is the crisis?”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/06/us...ulty.html?_r=0

You have every reason to be unsure of yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

I wonder what part of "One! Two! Three!" this sociopathic toad doesn't understand.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the sociopathic golem fuck that cannot answer the real question, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard: "How many Harvard professors does it take to grasp the unpleasant truth about Obamacare?"
It's your Kool Aid sotted, Odumbo fans at Harvard who are the "loosers", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard; just listen to them whine!!!!

You have every reason to be sure of yourself, i'va.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You have every reason to be unsure of yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

You're the sociopathic golem fuck that cannot answer the real question, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard: "How many Harvard professors does it take to grasp the unpleasant truth about Obamacare?" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I didn't go to Harvard, dipshit. So how are they mine?

But at least you've drilled down to the real question, lol. My answer is: none. Why are you so eager to take such an embarrassing beating over something nobody gives a fuck about?

(Ya wanker)