Definition Of A.....

I'm pretty much straight, I say you're hot Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Uh huh......we know what's about to happen next in this scene.....
Uh huh......we know what's about to happen next in this scene..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Don't you just hope....

Men, always so quick to take the bait LOL!
What the fuck is pretty much straight? Is that like kind of pregnant?
Either you'll lick a pussy or you won't. ijs

Men, always so quick to take the bait LOL! Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Nah...like a lot people on here, just played out this scenario many times before......Lol
♥♡♥♡♥♡
Awwww hunny bun. I welcome all shapes and sizes!

For the record: In spite of the accurate description, I have NOT seen Kammye .... yet. Originally Posted by OldWoodCrafter
☆★☆★☆ All Stars.

The Dream Team: Kammye, Dorothy, Yummy, and Alyssa.

Loving on each other. Nice visual. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think any man who is the kind who will P4P- has the potential to lack of confidence- & could possibly be the type to "tear others down to build himself up"- you know how hater's do....

I have a mommy tummy. 9 1/2 months & a c-section later, a few very light stretch marks, & a slight overlap with the line later... :cry:
But hey, I EARNED my tiger-stripes! Maybe someday a mommy-tuck.
Maybe not.

You? I read the whole thread & saw your pic. Your stomach is FINE.
Beautiful. Like I wish mine were still. Yeah, I was a bit soft before- but with your beautiful face & pretty breasts- who the hell should be staring at your stomach? I mean REALLY.
I'm pretty much straight, I say you're hot! Work it! Fuck a hater.

Stay gorgeous!
Originally Posted by FoxyNC

Thanks babe kisses
I have seen Dorthy and see is a very beautiful woman . She is not a spinner but not much of any kind of tummy.
PS. I like the dream team .
  • TheDr
  • 02-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Ym it seems like you spend alot of time thinking about alyssaxoxo. This isn't the first time you've posted a big long paragraph about her. Originally Posted by coolaid
Ha, good point coolaid...
I been on this board since 2010 so I have seen it all..Haters I Have Plenty But I could care less. Some of yall are just to sensitive I'm a smartass n a lot of people get ass hurt behind my posts I rather read wakeups posts than brooke busty wild... Wake up don't bother me Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Most sensitive people are trying to be "politically correct", which is stupid on a hooker board
Try to take pictures in better lighting, Dorthy. Sometimes shadows make us look a bit plump. Originally Posted by KatieKatie
You take great pictures. It made me PM you.
By the way you look better in person
When I use the term "mommy tummy or mom belly" I say it with this meaning to refer to women between 35%-45% body fat.

Mom Belly
The uncontrollable swelling mid-section of aging mothers. The legs usually remain in the same proportion to the mother's teenage figure, just the stomach seems to expand. Most commonly seen in women thirty and older.

What Is the definition of a mommy tummy? How can you even label someone with a mommy tummy when they have no kids? I have a small tummy but it isn't a mommy tummy... It kinda hurts my feelings for someone to label it as such my stomach has no stretch marks nothing ugly on it and I get that horrible label ugh... Sorry I'm just in my feelings.. I've always had my little tummy since I was little...So I would like people's opinion? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's probably a curse since you don't want to see Asians (FYI, in Europe, Indians and Pakistanis are considered Asians) but you will see Indians and Pakistanis...just saying. May the power of Buddha change your mind about Asians (Chinese, Japanese, anybody that is related to the Orient).
When I use the term "mommy tummy or mom belly" I say it with this meaning to refer to women between 35%-45% body fat.

Mom Belly
The uncontrollable swelling mid-section of aging mothers. The legs usually remain in the same proportion to the mother's teenage figure, just the stomach seems to expand. Most commonly seen in women thirty and older.

Originally Posted by frankocean187
Great visual! However most people won't understand that that muscle weighs more than fat. Therefore they guesstamate on the weight in showcase pictures. Then the Provider wants to cry when they get called a liar because they were "misleading" in their pictures. Dorothy your not BBW by any stretch, however it's obvious to the trained eye that you were big before and obviously lost weight. Keep up the good work, like Busty Amy is obviously making some healthy changes.