Single Guys - Why Hobby????

I want sex not a relationship...
I like how the OP, has not responded in his own thread...

A thread which seems kind of demeaning towards singles guys... There is a right way of saying things, and I may not have my way with words all the time, but the way you ask was very condescending.

Your always going to pay rather that be for the movie, dinner, or a provider your still dishing out money.

Why do singles dabble in this hobby?

For one, opens the playing field up for them. Variety and capabilities, like bbbjnqns, doggy, greek, list goes on.

I mean you know many guys hook up and then realize that girl is not into something that guy is into. Or they overstay there visit.. Not the person you thought she was...turns out she is more of a psycho then what you intially thought... you know something was wrong when you banging her doggy style and then at random she screams "banana cream pie" but you still kept f**ing that ass - Katt Williams

Is it wrong for someone to enjoy variety, and quality of providers that are out?

Free pussy, as you say is not free...

This Hobby as people who love the full menu L1,2,3 then you have those like me who enjoy the sensual massage with L1, and L2 from time to time. I myself enjoy being pampered while giving a FBSM.
Yoko.
I rest my case.
...I do declare, there were times that I was so lonesome, I took some comfort there...