Drop it, old twerp. Nobody gives a rat's ass who has the most posts on this board. All it tells you is who snorts and snicks and burps and farts the most spam. Get a life, man.

Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO!
  • Old-T
  • 11-26-2014, 11:11 AM
Since I was dragged back into this forum by the “gravity” of the discussions, I might as well post an update to the count.

As of this moment, it stands at 1100. A slight upward drift from 1090 three weeks ago. It looks like the challenger is stagnating. Can he recover? Will current events reignite the fire in his belly to post at a more hectic pace? Hopefully not. But regardless of that he should climb pat 14,000 any moment now. And that is a monumental occurrence just by itself.

Drop it, old twerp. Nobody gives a rat's ass who has the most posts on this board. All it tells you is who snorts and snicks and burps and farts the most spam. Get a life, man. Originally Posted by lustylad
By the way, since some people seem concerned about “who snorts and snicks and burps and farts the most spam” I decided to do a little research. Nothing scientific, but just a snapshot of life if you will. I went back 50 posts on IB, you, and me. Here is the data:

IB: 50 posts since Nov 23rd. 100% snicks and burps and farts and spam (i.e. 100% of his posts in this forum)

LL: 50 posts since Nov 19th. 72% snicks and burps and farts and spam

OT: 50 posts since Nov 4th. 22% snicks and burps and farts and spam

So by yet another measure IB is at or near the pinnacle (or is it dept?) of his art form, and you seem to fart at a far greater rate than I do as well.
snicks and burps and farts and spam

Originally Posted by Old-T
That's an adequate summation of your OP and thread, Old-THUMPER. BTW, Old-THUMPER, your asinine ASSessment that something would happen in "less than 600 posts" was shoved up your ignorant ass and twisted: about 1,000 times.

he is less than 600 posts from getting his handle in the "Top 15" on the home page.

• Old-T
  • 11-26-2014, 11:57 AM
Some day you just might learn to read and think, but I doubt it.

Right now, as I write this, I am near an AMTRAK train. It is true that "I am less than 60 steps from getting on the train". But in a few minutes the train will depart an I will not be on it. I will soon be much more than 60 steps away. See how that works?

But you are likely to remain 600 brain cells short from being moronic.

You are just jealous that you can't even keep up with your betters.

Right now, as I write this, I am near an AMTRAK train. It is true that "I am less than 60 steps from getting on the train". But in a few minutes the train will depart an I will not be on it. I will soon be much more than 60 steps away. See how that works?

You are just jealous that you can't even keep up with your betters
. Originally Posted by Old-T
No, Old-THUMPER, your stupid-ass was quoted correctly and in context, and you demonstrate what a mendacious, lying fuck you really are when disingenuously try to argue otherwise, Old-THUMPER. It's been almost a thousand posts since your dumb-ass said it would take less than 600, Old-THUMPER, and you just cited where it's still 1100 from where you stupidly claimed it would be: that's 2100 -- not 600, Old-THUMPER, no matter how much you try to deceive.
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider

Congratulations, asswipe

[SIZE=6]Let's see, ladies and gentlemen, how might that post have been written by a real human being:
[/SIZE]
but you are not a real human, but you are a real ass hole
  • Old-T
  • 11-26-2014, 05:55 PM

You are just jealous that you can't even keep up with your betters. Originally Posted by Old-T
No, Old-THUMPER, your stupid-ass was quoted correctly and in context,

Why yes, you quoted me correctly, you just can't comprehend the quote. You are some poor, pitiful combination of stupid, illiterate, and intentionally misunderstanding.

and you demonstrate what a mendacious, lying fuck you really are when disingenuously try to argue otherwise, Old-THUMPER. It's been almost a thousand posts since your dumb-ass said it would take less than 600,

There you go again, trying so hard to sound semi-intelligent, and failing at every attempt. I said you were 601 posts away, just as I was 60 steps away from the train when I wrote this afternoon.

The train left the station and is now more than 60 steps from me. Just as you are now more than 601 posts from being on the highest poster list.

That does not change the fact that I was close to the train this afternoon, and does not change the fact that you were close to your goal back then.

All you are doing now is demonstrating how much it has troubled you that you have fallen behind. I am sorry your feelings are hurt, but I can understand that when your life is SOOOOO wrapped up in the delusions of this board, and your fond memories of your past avatars, the disapointment for you must be huge. But keep a stiff upper lip and endure!

Old-THUMPER, and you just cited where it's still 1100 from where you stupidly claimed it would be: that's 2100 -- not 600, Old-THUMPER, no matter how much you try to deceive.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nope, contrary to your attempts to show your mental superiority, 1100 is not 2100. But you are correct, neither is it 600. You really should check out a couple Sesame Street videos. I would suggest the one on More vs Less, the one on Change and of course the one on Listening to Your Betters.

Until next time! Hurry along and pass that 14,000 mark and throw yourself a little party.

Using your asinine analogy, your dumb ass is in New York waiting on a train that's only 60 paces away, but your dumb ass won't try to board that train until that train is in Philadelphia, Old-THUMPER. When that happens, Old-THUMPER, the train will be more than 60 steps away, Old-THUMPER. Some day your stupid ass might understand, Old-THUMPER.

FYI, Old-THUMPER, it bears repeating since your dumb ass didn't understand the first time. It's been about one thousand posts since you said it would take less than 600, you dumb-shit. Your stupid, moronic ass just posted that it will take at least another eleven hundred before you get your imaginary rocks off, Old-THUMPER. 1,000 + 1,100 EQUALS 2,100, Old-THUMPER, when your dumb ass imagined it would be "less than 600." Some day your stupid ass might understand, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, what happened to your "15,000" milestone you were rooting for earlier? Evidently your dumb-shit ass was demoralized by the failure of your earlier dumb-shit imitation of Miss Cleo prognostications, and you've lowered your self-pleasuring goals so your pathetic-ass won't be disappointed again?

15,000 plateau. Originally Posted by Old-T
Nope, contrary to your attempts to show your mental superiority, 1100 is not 2100. But you are correct, neither is it 600. You really should check out a couple Sesame Street videos. I would suggest the one on More vs Less, the one on Change and of course the one on Listening to Your Betters.

Until next time! Hurry along and pass that 14,000 mark and throw yourself a little party.
Old-Troglodyte... Who said you could come out of your hole?
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2014, 10:16 AM
Using your asinine analogy, your dumb ass is in New York waiting on a train that's only 60 paces away, but your dumb ass won't try to board that train until that train is in Philadelphia, Old-THUMPER. When that happens, Old-THUMPER, the train will be more than 60 steps away, Old-THUMPER. Some day your stupid ass might understand, Old-THUMPER.

FYI, Old-THUMPER, it bears repeating since your dumb ass didn't understand the first time. It's been about one thousand posts since you said it would take less than 600, you dumb-shit. Your stupid, moronic ass just posted that it will take at least another eleven hundred before you get your imaginary rocks off, Old-THUMPER. 1,000 + 1,100 EQUALS 2,100, Old-THUMPER, when your dumb ass imagined it would be "less than 600." Some day your stupid ass might understand, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, what happened to your "15,000" milestone you were rooting for earlier? Evidently your dumb-shit ass was demoralized by the failure of your earlier dumb-shit imitation of Miss Cleo prognostications, and you've lowered your self-pleasuring goals so your pathetic-ass won't be disappointed again?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Even by your standards that is some pretty stupid stuff.

And I DO have faith that you will reach 15,000. You are too fixated on your own opinions that you couldn't stop if your life depended on it. But that is actually good--it keeps your vomit out of the real world.

Old-Troglodyte... Who said you could come out of your hole? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Didn't know I needed your permission!
Actually, if you were to remove the repetitive posts and self cut and pastes, he'd drop down to about 5K
Yes, AssupLiar. We all appreciate your clever, thoughtful and relevant posts. No wonder you were elected DEM, DATY 2013-2014!

Three am in Salina. Whiny's lonely. Or irretrievably inebriated.

Which matters not. Only that he's obviously stewed and trying to overcome the utter shame he suffered today by being excluded from a traditional gathering by a family that long ago decided to ostracize him.

Holidays sure do bring out the shitheads on ECCIE!

Holidays sure do bring out the shitheads on ECCIE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

^^^ Exhibit A ^^^
  • Rotax
  • 11-29-2014, 10:59 PM
It's my area code