Another DQKitty 'Alert' Classic that got closed. :-(

http://trademarkalertz.com/search?se...rk&type=search

Doesn't matter how you spell it GENIUS
So were not worthy of being graced by a reply?

So what do you call this post ?

It's clearly a reply & were clearly worthy... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Appears the subject of his thread is to discuss what a fuck up Kitty is - only 7 pages so far.
Nice work of fiction there, Eccie214. We all know you like to make things up about people.

Anybody who references the links I posted above can tell what a big, fat liar you are.

I've got to go, I'm a busy woman, I've been shopping all day and have a multi-hour appt at the Anatole now. So see you miserable, little haters later.

BTW
I know I'm interesting...but damn, you're not the paparazzi... give "me" a break! I rarely even think about this nonsense. Get a life besides mine you guys... that's for your own good, or just ignore my advice and keep giving me free publicity. I don't care either way.

Ciao.

Dear Hobbyists, check out the link to my video in my signature to see what a fat, old, pathetic, street walker level Puta I am. Too funny!

Eccie you are killing me please stop!! Ow! Ow!!

#dontbeaslobbyist
^^^^

How many other clowns can fit in your " new" car with you? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You mean before it gets repossessed with a trunk full of clown make up and Venitian masks?
You mean before it gets repossessed with a trunk full of clown make up and Venitian masks? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
And she starts one of her sympathy threads of she was a victim and lost everything to some moronic soul the didn't research or thought he could be different and actually help her see the light.