Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

Von-

You have edited your post for the 4th time. Let me know when you can make up your mind. Originally Posted by HobbySnob
What does it matter if Von edits his post?

But fucking her for money is gentlemanly? Originally Posted by catbanger
Much more so than not ...

Much more so than not ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Right. Only douchers want free stincky pussy.
Keep the racial stereotypes out of the thread.

If your going to get a warning or infraction for racial stereotyping. At least get it correct. "Towel Heads" is in reference to a different race normally Not Indian. Google is your friend before making some comments. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
He doesn't get it even French Canada get it
  • snarl
  • 05-24-2016, 09:52 AM
I saw a provider who, years ago, was mortified about a reviewer claiming that her clam stank. Would not let me go down until she'd used my shower (it was a long drive to my place, and the weather was HOT). Now, here's the thing: I'd seen this provider before, and her pussy always smelled and tasted like PUSSY. It's supposed to have a slight musk to it. The smell is supposed to get stronger when she gets aroused. Those are pheromones. When they get out of control and also carry an underhint of stale piss and sweat, that's unwashed crack. Add old shit to the mix and you hit the nasty trifecta. Rotting semen in the puss? That's the most common cause of fishy-vag. If you're going to take a creampie, push it out into the toilet and give your ham wallet a rinse.

Now, I've been with multiple providers who have tasteless pussy. They have somehow (I'm guessing with a douche) managed to wash out their natural taste. I'm guessing that most hobbyists associate this with "clean pussy". The problem is that doing so upsets the microbial balance in the pussy. And an upset balance can lead to yeasty beasties or a nasty case of bacterial vaginosis.

I knew one provider who got bacterial vaginosis because she's been seeing a higher than normal volume of clients and all of the condoms upset the balance in her hoo-hah. You see, when you touch ANYTHING, you put bacteria on it. Normally, the vag cleans this stuff out on its own, but if you CONSTANTLY introduce foreign bacteria, it can't keep up.

Then there's the STI stank. I went to a strip club once. Went up to tip a rather attractive dancer on stage. The stank hit me immediately - like rotting vegetation (strike one). She asked me in a slurred voice if I had any drugs (strike two), asked me if I wanted to fuck her for $150 (she's OUT!). She fell down as I walked away. I found out about a month later that she'd been fired for barebacking dudes in the VIP room for pay.

So ladies, wash the outside of your junk with soap and water. Rinse the inner lips with clean water. Don't use douches to compensate for changes in your smell that occur naturally with your cycle. Your vag will thank you.

And for the love of God, DON'T FUCK YOURSELF WITH CANDY. The sugars are a surefire way to grow some interesting yeast in your muffin.

Now, I'm not saying that ANY of the providers here have any of these issues, but remember that the smell and taste will vary during a woman's cycle. It'll get stronger as she gets closer to ovulation. Know the difference between a dirty vag, an infected vag, and an aroused vag. It'll save you some embarrassment when you post about, "OH MY GOD HER SQUISH MITTEN STANK!"
The truth of a matter is this.............A provider needs to have the ultimately cleanliness when it comes to personal hygiene, at least for that appointment, or she should not be getting paid to fuck.
"SQUISH MITTEN"

Love it!

The truth of a matter is this.............A provider needs to have the ultimately cleanliness when it comes to personal hygiene, at least for that appointment, or she should not be getting paid to fuck. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Yes, we know you're still here. And just so you dont feel left out, can everyone please say, "Hi, David"?
The truth of a matter is this.............A provider needs to have the ultimately cleanliness when it comes to personal hygiene, at least for that appointment, or she should not be getting paid to fuck. Originally Posted by davidfree986
A provider should be clean for an appointment. Your continued wisdom is appreciated.
Hi David
I saw a provider who, years ago, was mortified about a reviewer claiming that her clam stank. Would not let me go down until she'd used my shower (it was a long drive to my place, and the weather was HOT). Now, here's the thing: I'd seen this provider before, and her pussy always smelled and tasted like PUSSY. It's supposed to have a slight musk to it. The smell is supposed to get stronger when she gets aroused. Those are pheromones. When they get out of control and also carry an underhint of stale piss and sweat, that's unwashed crack. Add old shit to the mix and you hit the nasty trifecta. Rotting semen in the puss? That's the most common cause of fishy-vag. If you're going to take a creampie, push it out into the toilet and give your ham wallet a rinse.

Now, I've been with multiple providers who have tasteless pussy. They have somehow (I'm guessing with a douche) managed to wash out their natural taste. I'm guessing that most hobbyists associate this with "clean pussy". The problem is that doing so upsets the microbial balance in the pussy. And an upset balance can lead to yeasty beasties or a nasty case of bacterial vaginosis.

I knew one provider who got bacterial vaginosis because she's been seeing a higher than normal volume of clients and all of the condoms upset the balance in her hoo-hah. You see, when you touch ANYTHING, you put bacteria on it. Normally, the vag cleans this stuff out on its own, but if you CONSTANTLY introduce foreign bacteria, it can't keep up.

Then there's the STI stank. I went to a strip club once. Went up to tip a rather attractive dancer on stage. The stank hit me immediately - like rotting vegetation (strike one). She asked me in a slurred voice if I had any drugs (strike two), asked me if I wanted to fuck her for $150 (she's OUT!). She fell down as I walked away. I found out about a month later that she'd been fired for barebacking dudes in the VIP room for pay.

So ladies, wash the outside of your junk with soap and water. Rinse the inner lips with clean water. Don't use douches to compensate for changes in your smell that occur naturally with your cycle. Your vag will thank you.

And for the love of God, DON'T FUCK YOURSELF WITH CANDY. The sugars are a surefire way to grow some interesting yeast in your muffin.

Now, I'm not saying that ANY of the providers here have any of these issues, but remember that the smell and taste will vary during a woman's cycle. It'll get stronger as she gets closer to ovulation. Know the difference between a dirty vag, an infected vag, and an aroused vag. It'll save you some embarrassment when you post about, "OH MY GOD HER SQUISH MITTEN STANK!" Originally Posted by snarl
Sir you might want to try some asian quisine before making a blanket statement that all vagina smells the same
  • snarl
  • 05-24-2016, 01:35 PM
Sir you might want to try some asian quisine before making a blanket statement that all vagina smells the same Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Do you mean "cuisine"?

In addition to failing at basic spelling, you also fail at reading comprehension. At no time did I insinuate that all pussy smells the same. In fact, I went out of my way to point out that every yippie bog has its own unique odor, which varies depending on where the owner is in her monthly cycle. Now, excessive, unnecessary, cleansing tends to rid the aforementioned pudding hatch of much of its character, leaving it rather bland prior to the onset of a chemistry imbalance that inevitably leads to a rather foul odor.

My point, simply, was that everybody, regardless of gender, should clean their genitals in the proper manner. Just like clients find no pleasure in an odoriferous ham wallet, no provider is going to be pleased with a cheesy lap rocket.

Wash your junk, people. Soap and water for the external bits, plain, clean water for the mucous membranes.
"SQUISH MITTEN"

Love it!

Yes, we know you're still here. And just so you dont feel left out, can everyone please say, "Hi, David"? Originally Posted by THN
Please enough deflecting. You are in denial. You must prioritize the stink and not
worry about us. We pay for services. Your stink in the pink is part of that service.
It must be free of stink. Then have a PSA that the stink has been removed. Fellas please chime in. Who likes stinky pussy ?
Please enough deflecting. You are in denial. You must prioritize the stink and not
worry about us. We pay for services. Your stink in the pink is part of that service.
It must be free of stink. Then have a PSA that the stink has been removed. Fellas please chime in. Who likes stinky pussy ? Originally Posted by Pillikari
Deflecting is what THN and others like her do best when they are confronted with their lies and baseless allegations.

I know one thing, there has been more hobbyists than the guys who have posted on this thread who have accused THN of having a raunchy smelling pussy. And those guys have also reviewed her as well.
If there's smoke, there's usually a fire.
W T F am I reading? lol it's damn entertaining.