STD report

Why don't you ask yourself why the whore is not posting herpes test results after throwing such a bitch fit about it? This was a dead fucking thread, til she brought it back to life.
Why did she make such s big deal about posting one result, leaving out the important ones?
Why was she so concerned?
Why was she trying to make such a big deal out of the fact some people have herpes from birth?
Makes me wonder what brought all of that on?
Accusations?
But go ahead and focus on me calling the whore a whore.
There are plenty of ladies and providers on this site...
that whore is not one of them!
OK, dum,sum, rocket Ricky I will respond to this one post of your since your display of ignorance on the subject is appalling. The reason why I can't post a result of herpes is 1) you need to have an outbreak of herpes 2)you have to have herpes to have an outbreak to test. I hope this is simple enough for you to understand. Anymore bullshit post of your ignorant displays of acting like 2 yr old throwing a temper tantume for me to answer as a knowledgeable adult?
Yes where are your results for chlamydia and gonorrhea?
Everyone knows it doesn't take that long even at the county clinics.
Why aren't you posting those?
Get a surprise?... or what most expect?
Sure, I don't have a problem with that at all. You see you have to call the clinic. I can't post an automated system, now can I? So how would you like me to post the results that are completely verifiable? Or how about this,anyone that would like to know the results can simply come to me and I can call from my phone so that they can hear the results. Any more astoundingly ignorant questions? You see you spend more time posting than you do actually researching the subject. Thank you so very much for making my point about how little people truly understand STDs, how they are tested for, and how easily a person can be branded for such ignorance.
Please also do some research into the HIPPA act policy as well.
OK, dum,sum, rocket Ricky I will respond to this one post of your since your display of ignorance on the subject is appalling. The reason why I can't post a result of herpes is 1) you need to have an outbreak of herpes 2)you have to have herpes to have an outbreak to test. I hope this is simple enough for you to understand. Anymore bullshit post of your ignorant displays of acting like 2 yr old throwing a temper tantume for me to answer as a knowledgeable adult? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
That is only true for a swab test.. Which is know for false negatives. The blood test will detect herpes without an outbreak...
Sure, I don't have a problem with that at all. You see you have to call the clinic. I can't post an automated system, now can I? So how would you like me to post the results that are completely verifiable? Or how about this,anyone that would like to know the results can simply come to me and I can call from my phone so that they can hear the results. Any more astoundingly ignorant questions? You see you spend more time posting than you do actually researching the subject. Thank you so very much for making my point about how little people truly understand STDs, how they are tested for, and how easily a person can be branded for such ignorance. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
If those results are also from kind clinic they post your results in your online patient portal so they are easy to share for people who want to
Actually thank you VL. I didn't know that about the kind clinic. I really have to get on my own ass to make an appt there. Interesting about the blood test. I have been reading about the blood tests but in my own ignorance I had assumed that it was for people that already knew they had the virus either type 1 or 2. Maybe the kind clinic will offer these tests also. I truly appreciate your knowledge on this and shall use it in the future. I hope others do as well.
if you wrap you weenie in a gausez bandage soaked in vineger and it turned white cut it off. thats really smeling fear
I have some helpful information straight from my doctor who I see every month. A woman who gives oral sex to men frequently and lets them come in her mouth should immediately go to the bathroom spit the cum into the toilet rinse her mouth with Listerine and gargle for three to five minutes straight. And then hold peroxide in her mouth for 2 min not switching just holding it there. This routine will lessen the odds of you getting STD in your mouth by 98% some helpful information. If you swallow your fucked Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
You offer bareback horse face Kendal so all that ^ is irrelevant