What kind of heat do you pack?

What you carry depends on the situation. For day to day carry I have a Beretta PX4 compact in .40 S&W.

Its small, relatively lightweight and I carry 10 and an extra magazine.

In my bag (textbooks, notepads, other essentials) I have a Ruger 9RE in 9 mm.

It is larger with a higher magazine capacity. I carry 14 in the magazine plus a spare.

In the summer time when you have to think small because of how you dress I carry a Taurus TCP in an ankle holster with .380.

I carry six. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
6 .380s???
Why shouldn't he own a firearm cause he merely questions why some of the same caliber, are different prices?? Originally Posted by garhkal
bummy is an idiot. he thinks he know more than me in a snarky superior way and his comments don't add any to this conversation.

Basic lack of knowledge. Originally Posted by bamscram
I know well enough about guns over the years reading gun magazines from news racks. pricing structure of guns is a different story and doesn't get talked much.
bummy is an idiot. he thinks he know more than me in a snarky superior way and his comments don't add any to this conversation.

I know well enough about guns over the years reading gun magazines from news racks. pricing structure of guns is a different story and doesn't get talked much. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Then you know all about firearms, you just like asking dumb questions? OK got it.
with all the gun carriers, how come we never hear about these mass shooting, crimes, being stopped? Dont tell me the media, they jump all over these stories

Because they are in gun free zones. The church shooting in Texas stopped by a civilian NRA instructor with an AR15.

The media covered some of this, themystified. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And generally when the media does get wind of a crime prevented by an armed person, often the one the crook was trying to victimize, THEY IGNORE IT... Local news may have it on, but you won't see any (or that many) national networks airing anything about it.

Basic lack of knowledge. Originally Posted by bamscram
That is a stretch.
6 .380s??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Six rounds of .380 auto.
Then you know all about firearms, you just like asking dumb questions? OK got it. Originally Posted by bamscram
it was a valid question.

you just like to give dumb comments! ok, got it!
it was a valid question.

you just like to give dumb comments! ok, got it! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He has a "Parrot Exemption"!

Parrots don't like "guns," because they ruffle their feathers.
it was a valid question.

you just like to give dumb comments! ok, got it! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I call it "babble"
it was a valid question.

You might as well asked if Hillary and Melania were hookers why Melania charged more.
He has a "Parrot Exemption"!

Parrots don't like "guns," because they ruffle their feathers. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I call it "babble" Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Two of the dumber ekims came to his defense. Neither knows shit just yap dogs.
The Parrot starts screeching early today.
The Parrot starts screeching early today. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep you were here at 6:38 am yappy.
  • grean
  • 03-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Keep Soringfield Armory 9mm with extra clips in all my vehicles. I looked at the single stack Soringfield & tried a Ruger LC9 with laser grip for CC but the double action trigger pull really effected my accuracy. I upgraded to a Kimber Solo Carry 9mn with laser grips (a red dot on your chest is pretty persuasive without firing a shot), small but not too small, all edges are rounded & smooth, very comfortable too carry inside wasteband in small of back (CrossBreed holster). Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer

1903 Springfield rifles, and M1 Garands used stripper clips. You can buy loading clips to help load magazines faster.

However your Springfield 9mm uses magazines not clips.
  • grean
  • 03-06-2018, 11:02 AM
1903 Springfield rifles, and M1 Garands used stripper clips. You can buy loading clips to help load magazines faster.

However your Springfield 9mm uses magazines not clips. Originally Posted by grean
I'm guilty too of watching way way too many movies and sometimes utter, and simultaneously cringe as I try to futily grab it back before the word clip leaves my mouth, when referring to magazines.
If i cant kill with 9mm i carry then i need a rifle which i always have in my car fuck i have ar 15 with a folding stock tht i can carry in my golf bag Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Sweet!

An AR shorty with a folding stock is the ultimate CC.

I just picked up a side charging 9 1/2 inch barrel suppressor ready 300 blackout with it's own mini backpack. Looks like a glorified fanny pack.

Can't wait to surprise the next Ungah-bungah that attempts extract slavery reparations (mugging). LOL
My issue is it's a lot easier saying "clip" other than "mag" and mag can mean either magazine or magnum. Plus 95% of the guns use magazines.

My other issue is the whole bullet/round/ammo/shell/etc grummer nazi ing. In normal everyday convo people know what you are talking about. Very few people do their own reloads. I've done it. It's a pain in the ass.