This threAD is for AngelinaDream...like most other threads.

• R.M.
  • 09-20-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Wow!!! Can I play chess with you? Nice!!
Hey, that board is set-up wrong...
Hey, that board is set-up wrong... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
What board?
  • R.M.
  • 09-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Really is there a board
Really is there a board Originally Posted by Reese McClain
There is and the corner at each player's near right is supposed to be white. I'm just saying...
  • R.M.
  • 09-20-2010, 10:06 PM
  • R.M.
  • 09-20-2010, 10:08 PM
There is and the corner at each player's near right is supposed to be white. I'm just saying... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Well where were you when I needed ya? Just say'n. PS I have pretty boobs not funny ones
Well where were you when I needed ya? Just say'n. PS I have pretty boobs not funny ones Originally Posted by Reese McClain
He was over at AngelinaDreams' place... shelling out the big bucks...
Reese I don't know how cute your face is but I can just imagine! Damn now you guys have me in this thread!
Reese I don't know how cute your face is but I can just imagine! Damn now you guys have me in this thread! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Paris Hilton gets paid big bucks to legitimize a party with her presence... I think you are due for a raise...
Reese I don't know how cute your face is but I can just imagine! Damn now you guys have me in this thread! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I have a bit of the force also Darth and Reese DAYUMMMMMM !

GUYS!?!? No sir!! For once I completely Disagree with you!

Reese's FANTASTIC Rack got you into here.......

Reese: 2
Everyone else: 0

JaD
I'd love to have that rack surgically removed, stuffed, and mounted. It would be a nice addition my home décor to be able to stare at a rack like that hanging on my wall out of the corner of my eye while watching ESPN.
I'd love to have that rack surgically removed, stuffed, and mounted. It would be a nice addition my home décor to be able to stare at a rack like that hanging on my wall out of the corner of my eye while watching ESPN. Originally Posted by GrandPoobah
Uh, ok, Hannibal. How about some fava beans and a nice Chianti too?