Zeke Suspended for 6 Games.. are the Cowboys Fucked This Year?

Cowboys win 33-19, now lets hope Chung Tran is accurate about his second prediction.

Astros 5-3 tonight.

CG
I can't believe i am going to agree with Chung Tran but, he is spot on.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Cowboys win 33-19, now lets hope Chung Tran is accurate about his second prediction.

Astros 5-3 tonight.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
well, damn, looks like I blew the baseball prediction.. it's 4-0 Dodgers early, I bailed on the game just now.
  • grean
  • 10-31-2017, 07:20 AM
Suspended...again.

Now let's see what rabbit can be pulled out now.

The real question is with or without zeke, what are the chances of a win in any of the three upcoming games.

Chiefs then Falcons then Eagles.

Any guesses?
I hate to be a Debbie downer -But we face the hard part of the season now , except the giants So it doesn't look good for the girls
Chiefs -lost
Falcons -?
Eagles-lost
  • grean
  • 10-31-2017, 10:08 AM
I hate to be a Debbie downer -But we face the hard part of the season now , except the giants So it doesn't look good for the girls
Chiefs -lost
Falcons -?
Eagles-lost Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Don't hold back....tell us what you really think their chances are.
He’s back from the dead. Gets another weeks repreive
Depends how much "Jerry" pays "Roger" , LOL its is getting old.
He’s back from the dead. Gets another weeks repreive Originally Posted by dallasfan
Really? I need to watch the news more!

I think the Cowboys can win tomorrow. The next 2 I doubt, with or without Elliott.
I bet the NFL would be more profitable if it quit paying attorneys. Deflategate cost the NFL $21 million. I bet this cluster fuck will cost them even more. I have never liked the cowbitches but I also do not like kangaroo court justice like the NFL serves.
It’s a clusterfuck.

The NFL is basically asking the courts to allow them to execute zeke before he gets his trial.

A fair judge would put in a permanent injunction on this until it can go to trial. Then it’d broke out about ties between Judge Failla and the nfl. Apparently her husband is a lawyer that does work for the nfl.
I thinck her husband was involved in crafting of of the CBA.
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS
WIN 28-17
AGAINST A GOOD KC TEAM

CG
  • grean
  • 11-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Chiefs - WON!!!;
Falcons -?
Eagles-lost Originally Posted by rexdutchman
How 'bout dem COWBOYS!
Can you say 8-8?
If Zeke can keep juking the courts (in other words, not serve out the bogus suspension this season) Dallas is good enough to go 6-2 5-3 the second half of the schedule.

Speaking of which.....the schedule reads as follows:

@ Atlanta (4-4)
Philadelphia (8-1)
LA Chargers (3-5)
Washington (4-4)
@NY giants (1-7)
@Oakland (4-5)
Seattle (5-3)
@Philadelphia (8-1)