FOX NEWS: THE MOST TRUSTED...........IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE !

• CJ7
  • 02-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Fox would still lead because more right wing idiots listen to their horseshit ... Beck called them fragile
What evidence is there that any one of them can be trusted?
Woooo! FOX FOX FOX.

The President and his last remaining sheep followers want Fox (or any critical news outlet) to just go away so they can continue lying and cheating the U.S. public with their bullshit. A rather strange position for a "Constitutional" law professor, but not for a "community organizer" who can't find his ass with both hands. One can count the sheep in this thread .... attacking the messenger and not the message.

Why? The message cannot be refuted. The President is lying, and continues to do so.
I watch both Fox and MSNBC and have for years. There are pro's and con's to each station, reasonable and extremeness on each side. However, when it comes down to it I will say this. There is no one at Fox news that is more intellectually honest or seem even close to being 'academically' smarter than Rachael Maddow and Chris Hayes. These two represent Ivy league intelligentsia at it's finest and truth be told I don't think Fox news could put up two people to rival them from a facts based standpoint. I'm not taking sides here but if I recall the people with the most passion at Fox News or even in the Conservative party are technically uneducated. Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glen Beck all have only high school degree's and wouldn't stand a chance matched up against Rachael or Chris in a non-biased / moderated format. For me that is pure fact.

I'm not going to denigrate the people who support either side. That is what it is, just thought I'd chime in with what I see as facts despite ratings.
Also if someone can name a President (any President) in the history of the nation (world) that didn't lie my faith in humanity just might be restored. ;-)
A simplistic view of politics.....

Also if someone can name a President (any President) in the history of the nation (world) that didn't lie my faith in humanity just might be restored. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
More frighting than Obama's rants against FOX is his use of presidential powers to threaten and silence the electorate.

Obama uses the departments of government EPA, OSHA, and IRS to crush those who oppose him.
The interview cuts both ways - against both Obama and O'Reilly.

Obama looks defiant and dishonest. O'Reilly looks weak and pathetic.

The interview can't help Obama; it can only drive his approval ratings lower with independents and undecideds !
Obama isn't running for another term whirrly. What does his approval rating mean now?
The Obama Benghazi lie.................

A simplistic view of politics..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
and yet realistic.
Not realistic at all; it implies all political lies are the same. Which they are not.
Obama isn't running for another term whirrly. What does his approval rating mean now? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Neither is Bush ...... so what?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-labor-market/

But the Democrats are ... and they just screwed themselves to the wall.

Nancy, Harry and Obaminable .... took it to them.
Neither is Bush ...... so what?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-labor-market/

But the Democrats are ... and they just screwed themselves to the wall.

Nancy, Harry and Obaminable .... took it to them. Originally Posted by LexusLover

If and when I mention Bush you may chime right in you simple fuck.