Women in a house with a gun much more likely to be shot.

I don't blame you, it is magnificent and yes, you can buy them for ridiculously cheap prices. No one wants them because of the expense of maintaining them - cheap bastards. Originally Posted by DSK
How about your neighbors in Highland Park, Kayla?

The country is not racist, just you and most of ur Repunlicunt friends. . . I know you like to think most of the country is a cunt like you but ur wrong. . that's why Obama won twice and Trump will lose. Germany has a very tolerant leader now, shes speaking up for the Syrian refugees unlike ur racist hero Trump. Im sure Jesus would be proud of how u view all Gods children. Originally Posted by southtown4488
And speaking of children, SUCKCLOWN, see where YOU were admonished by the mods for posting a picture of a ( forbidden subject ) in " How can this be allowed to happen ? " thread ? Typical lying liberal that thinks the rules don't apply to them !!! Pobre SUCKCLOWN !!!
And speaking of children, SUCKCLOWN, see where YOU were admonished by the mods for posting a picture of a ( forbidden subject ) in " How can this be allowed to happen ? " thread ? Typical lying liberal that thinks the rules don't apply to them !!! Pobre SUCKCLOWN !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Like most republicunts, you'd rather not be confronted with the truth of what is happening. The toppling of Saddam has led to the destabilization of that region and the growth of Iran. Then Obama's dumb ass draws a line and when they cross it, he punks out. So Bush and Obama have both played their part in leading us to this. Face it, shitbird.
And speaking of children, SUCKCLOWN, see where YOU were admonished by the mods for posting a picture of a ( forbidden subject ) in " How can this be allowed to happen ? " thread ? Typical lying liberal that thinks the rules don't apply to them !!! Pobre SUCKCLOWN !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yea, you probly went crying to the mods. Typical Republicunt, cant take the truth.
Yea, you probly went crying to the mods. Typical Republicunt, cant take the truth. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Wrong dufus. Running crying to the mods is what you libs do. Just ask woomby and WE1911 about how well their tears worked for them when they had their asses handed to them more times than their weak lying asses could take ! The mod had been on a vacation. He found it on his own when he came back or someone else, who made the comment right in the thread about it possibly being a forbidden subject, made the mods aware of your violation of the rules. Typical lying lib to accuse someone of something and have NO proof. I'm not a lying lib that back stabs someone. You'll see me coming if I ever came after you. I'm not an a-skeered lying liberal that goes out and back shoots people like your homie hero over in Houston did.
Wrong dufus. Running crying to the mods is what you libs do. Just ask woomby and WE1911 about how well their tears worked for them when they had their asses handed to them more times than their weak lying asses could take ! The mod had been on a vacation. He found it on his own when he came back or someone else, who made the comment right in the thread about it possibly being a forbidden subject, made the mods aware of your violation of the rules. Typical lying lib to accuse someone of something and have NO proof. I'm not a lying lib that back stabs someone. You'll see me coming if I ever came after you. I'm not an a-skeered lying liberal that goes out and back shoots people like your homie hero over in Houston did. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

yea, you went crying to the mods cause I called you an uncle tom. . . but that's what u are, a pathetic uncle tom.
Wrong dufus. Running crying to the mods is what you libs do. Just ask woomby and WE1911 about how well their tears worked for them when they had their asses handed to them more times than their weak lying asses could take ! The mod had been on a vacation. He found it on his own when he came back or someone else, who made the comment right in the thread about it possibly being a forbidden subject, made the mods aware of your violation of the rules. Typical lying lib to accuse someone of something and have NO proof. I'm not a lying lib that back stabs someone. You'll see me coming if I ever came after you. I'm not an a-skeered lying liberal that goes out and back shoots people like your homie hero over in Houston did. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You can feel free to leave at anytime. No one likes you. Your little story above is bullshit. He found it on his own OR someone commented in a thread? A lying lib accuses without proof? What the fuck are YOU doing in that statement? You don't have any more proof than anyone else.

You can leave anytime. No one likes you.
You can feel free to leave at anytime. No one likes you. Your little story above is bullshit. He found it on his own OR someone commented in a thread? A lying lib accuses without proof? What the fuck are YOU doing in that statement? You don't have any more proof than anyone else.

You can leave anytime. No one likes you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But I have NOOO desire to leave Gloryhole Guru !! I know that would break your lying liberal heart if you had one, but you'll just have to deal wid' it !! And this isn't high scholl, where YOU seem to think everyone is TILL at with the same immaturity level as you and the OTHER lying liberals. This isn't a popularity contest. Who is this " no one" that YOU claim doesn't like me ? Unlike YOU, I don't give a woomby if YOU or the other libs "like" me. This isn't facebook ! There are enough others on here that are in line with my contempt of YOUR lying liberal crawfishing ways. And do you or suckclown have any evidence that I outed him for his pictures of a forbidden subject or are you doing what you libs do ALL THE TIME of accusing someone of something with out woomby to back it up ? That's the case, RIGHT lying liberal ! You're just butt hurt that you come on here and you get your well fudge-packed ass handed to you over and over pobrecita puta !!! Go cry to your Momma / SEEster !!! Then go and get yourself a ropey loads facial !!!
Hes right, you uncle tom. . . no one likes you.
Hey, Rey's a good guy. He hands Wormby his ass daily. This the only place where Wormby doesn't like having a man's ass handed to him.
Hey, Rey's a good guy. He hands Wormby his ass daily. This the only place where Wormby doesn't like having a man's ass handed to him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
suckclown's just hurt that he's not getting his ass handed to him after his head is removed from it ! He's such a lightweight, a humming bird could make "Whine" from his sorry ass !
Hes right, you uncle tom. . . no one likes you. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Ahhhhh... did someone fart ? What's that smell ? Oh ! Did you spew something suckclown ?