I just chimed in to say that

some people have magnetic personalities and draw people to them.

like flies to rotten garbage.
WHY DO YOU SEARCH MY EVERY POST? IT'S LIKE YOU ARE A BLACK NIGHT FOR ANOTHER GROUP? A PROVIDER? STOP STALKING ME ONLINE!!! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Said the girl who claims to have dirt on everyone and admits to stalking. Show some proof! All you do is talk and never back anything up. You have zero credibility. You make baseless claims and accusations and attack everyone and then cry when you can't take the heat. I do my due diligence on this board I am now a part of and will remain a part of and you call that stalking? I call that making sure I stay away from you after seeing your lunatic rants.

You already started with the conspiracy theories as I said you would. So funny how you can be read like a book. Everyone is out to get you huh, po thang, you don't do nuttin do you.

Just like you told some other girl here you obviously are not doing any good with your business since you have all this time to post non stop.

So now go ahead and respond with 3 or 4 back to back post because you are so enraged and cannot control yourself and then make up some more lies about people and wild stories that no one believes but you. Believe it or5 not sunshine, you are pittied and it really is not your fault you have mental problems but don't expect the world to give a shit when you act the way you do.

If that girl is retired and married and all that you say then why are you posting a reward for her information to put her to work. You are an idiot plain and simple. You cannot even follow your own BS.
Don't you worry about who my issues are with...JUST STOP STALKING ME...... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
You want me to handle your light work? I'll do it for you....But, this is gonna be the last favor.

WHY DO YOU SEARCH MY EVERY POST? IT'S LIKE YOU ARE A BLACK NIGHT FOR ANOTHER GROUP? A PROVIDER? STOP STALKING ME ONLINE!!! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
This is true. Half his posts here have been harassments of Sofia, and it did cross my mind he/she was a malicious competitor.
She could not keep up with me if I typed with one hand, oh wait I am typing with one hand, mmm Layla
This is true. Half his posts here have been harassments of Sofia, and it did cross my mind he/she was a malicious competitor. Originally Posted by Raphael
Kettle, meet Pot.
Since Sofia started a new thread about this topic, I don't see any need to keep both of them open.

LAP