Bbfs threads

I’m asking a simple question Now you don’t think your statements going to catch his attention

And yes he is shine without a Doubt in my mind Originally Posted by Cendell M
You are exactly correct Cendell and I think that the sooner people quit feeding into the troll then maybe just maybe he will just fade away. However I don't think that it will keep him from starting his useless threads. Hopefully he will post some of his BBFS encounters so we will know which ladies to avoid.
You are exactly correct Cendell and I think that the sooner people quit feeding into the troll then maybe just maybe he will just fade away. However I don't think that it will keep him from starting his useless threads. Hopefully he will post some of his BBFS encounters so we will know which ladies to avoid. Originally Posted by golferguy55
True.

As for the BBFS providers he’ll never post ‘‘em because most maybe not all but most of his stories are his fantasies Not saying, it doesn’t happen we know it does, but the way he described that I highly doubt it
If you knew my bbfs. I don't have to prove shit to you bff. We are literally fucking these bad chicks in real life without any condom. I thought bff you would at least be nice. I like to have sex without any condom and my money stands as tall as my request period!
True.

As for the BBFS providers he’ll never post ‘‘em because most maybe not all but most of his stories are his fantasies Not saying, it doesn’t happen we know it does, but the way he described that I highly doubt it Originally Posted by Cendell M
LMFAO yes he does seem to have a very vivid imagination and maybe just maybe he has them in his little notebook and they start off "Dear Penthouse". I must say though the more you look at his posting style the more he seems to be Shine.
I never thought this would happen in real life in a bazillion years…

I was sitting at my favorite watering hole when this beautiful lady came over to my table with her two sexy friends. They grabbed me, unzipped me, and started raw doggin me.

Two more muscular but vivacious gals gently extracted the first three gals from my big member (aka “Big Mikey”), picked me up, and placed me on the pool table. Then four more young strong but slightly scary dominatrices shut down the watering hole and evacuated all the patrons and staff except the one really hot bartenderette and the busgirl who’s t-shirt was wet from washing glasses. Thankfully I had my seven ounce bbq brisket and shiner bock on top of my three bowls of wheeties that very morning. I was both excited yet literally scared stiff!

And then….

Oh wait. You meant OP. Nvm.
LMFAO yes he does seem to have a very vivid imagination and maybe just maybe he has them in his little notebook and they start off "Dear Penthouse". I must say though the more you look at his posting style the more he seems to be Shine. Originally Posted by golferguy55
See, shine poo toodlezzz lol
I just woke up from my sex nap. Yawn . Review coming soon. Alright guys give me a second to read all of my dns and I'll get back at you
I prefer bbfs
^^^ good for you you’re a risk taker, good luck with that
I prefer bbfs Originally Posted by Richtodd
Please disregard my Bestie. If that's what you are looking for there are plenty of options my friend
Please disregard my Bestie. If that's what you are looking for there are plenty of options my friend Originally Posted by Pitroom
Why disregard what CM said. What she said was the truth. If you do BBFS it is a risk. It does not matter if it is in the Hobby world or the Civi world there is a risk. Each person must decide for themselves whether the risk is worth it.
Please disregard my Bestie. If that's what you are looking for there are plenty of options my friend Originally Posted by Pitroom
Don’t dismiss my post please wth
No early dismissals. We have to wait until the bell rings.
I know a few ppl who need there bells rung just kidding…
I know a few ppl who need there bells rung just kidding… Originally Posted by Cendell M
I wasn't disparaging you Bestie it's just time out for the same tune of how much of a risk bbfs is. This thing we do is a risk on many levels, bbbj is a risk on both ends, hell kissing is a risk. Any intimate act or any interaction with another human being is a risk. I just wish we would just leave people alone who wish to engage in this activity. It is what it is. Folks ain't going to stop doing it, the whole point of this thread was let's stop flooding bbfs with a bunch of CDC people telling folks what's dangerous from a health perspective and yet guess what happened. It gets old