I...

Tebow forgive them...... They know not what they do.....

JaD
You fucktards seem to keep forgetting there is some one above Tebow....

I'm baffled that some of you would question WU's sincerity....
Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Tebow, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent. We just thank you for Wakeup's honest sincere Apology ThreAD.....amen
Amen
I'm baffled that some of you would question WU's sincerity.... Originally Posted by Valerie
I'm not...I question it every day...
I'm not...I question it every day... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I don't care who you are, THAT is funny.
Tebow forgive them......they know not what they do. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Tebow forgive them...... They know not what they do..... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
....and we say this....so as to feel "relevant" among others.
....and we say this....so as to feel "relevant" among others. Originally Posted by Sarunga
We do!?! When did this happen!?! Did I miss a memo or something!?! And here I thought I was just trying to be funny......

JaD
Please don"t hate Tebow.........Dear Baby Tebow, or as our upsetters call you: 'Teeeebooooow'. We thanck you so much for this wonderful SHMB. Please help Sarunga to feel relevant. Please open his fucktard heart to your omnipotent presence. Help him be the "Chronicler" you want him to be. Turn his unbelief into fervor for the glory of Bros befo hoes..........amen
Tebow bless the unbelievers ...
Please don"t hate Tebow.........Dear Baby Tebow, or as our upsetters call you: 'Teeeebooooow'. We thanck you so much for this wonderful SHMB. Please help Sarunga to feel relevant. Please open his fucktard heart to your omnipotent presence. Help him be the "Chronicler" you want him to be. Turn his unbelief into fervor for the glory of Bros befo hoes..........amen Originally Posted by dearhunter
Amen.