Once a loser, always a loser

Lol, you just ignored 5 facts Originally Posted by HDGristle
You did.
https://www.wqow.com/news/you-ask-we...f1a98835d.html

Fun Facts. Harris paid Eau Claire and Trump and Clinton didn't. $47k. He clearly hates that town and its people.

Mark of a loser.
Bernie? Bernie Sanders? Bernie's a deadbeat by default. he's a communist. once got kicked out of a hippie commune... for being too lazy.

don't be one bit surprised Bernie stiffs the locals for his rallies.

bahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

It's a lot worse than that...

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061313526&postcount=4

But Gristle won't call anyone a LOSER except trumpy. Strange, isn't it?
Start a thread about who all are losers and we'll get after it.

This one's about Trumpy bear. The habitual loser that disappointed his dad bigly
https://www.wqow.com/news/you-ask-we...f1a98835d.html

Fun Facts. Harris paid Eau Claire and Trump and Clinton didn't. $47k. He clearly hates that town and its people.

Mark of a loser. Originally Posted by HDGristle

once again you need to read the "fine print" of your "Headline grabbing" articles ...

once again ... from your article ...

City budget analyst Michael Korbol said the city received a $16,000 payment from the Eau Claire Event District for the increased police, fire, and community services required for the visit from their campaign.

This means the city received a payment from the Eau Claire Event District who received a payment from the campaign.

what part of required isn't clear?

also from your article ...

"Back in March, News 18 asked the city if Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton paid them back from costs incurred from their presidential campaigns stops from 2016."

"Trump still owes $47,000. Clinton still owes $7,000."

notice what's not stated .. it wasn't required of Clinton ... or Trump in 2016.
Read the words again. It's doesn't say her campaign was required to pay. It says the services were required for the visit. You're missing some proof. Come back later with it.

You can't just grab the word required out like Trump grabs the pussy and have your way with it
Read the words again. It's doesn't say her campaign was required to pay. It says the services were required for the visit. You're missing some proof. Come back later with it.

You can't just grab the word required out like Trump grabs the pussy and have your way with it Originally Posted by HDGristle

you picked a bad example .. it doesn't say Harris wasn't required to pay. the article is intentionally vague on that. one wonders why since it's clearly a slanted Harris fan post.

show me that Harris voluntarily paid the local services cost.
Plus I already noted the extra local security for many of these events may have been REQUESTED and REQUIRED by the Secret Service. They're the ones in charge, right?

Gristle won't acknowledge this, because it means in fairness the Secret Service (i.e. the feds) should be billed, not the campaign holding the event.

But hey, ya gotta stay focused on bashing trumpy, and trumpy alone, even when all the facts and arguments make you look silly.

That's what I call terminal TDS.
Example is fine. I wasn't responding to your ask
I already suggested the extra local security for many of these events may have been REQUIRED by the Secret Service.

Gristle won't acknowledge this, because it means in fairness the SS should be billed, not the campaign holding the event.

Gotta stay focused on bashing trumpy, and trumpy alone, even when all the facts and arguments make you look silly.

That's what I call terminal TDS. Originally Posted by lustylad
Call it as u see it. Topic of the thread us Trump being a loser and I'm here for it.