"Do Not See" list

Nah he shared private area info via pm. I RTM'd that shit.

......annnnnnnnnnd you're welcome.

I look at it like tough love. Some people absolutely refuse to learn in the absense of consequences. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
What a fucking dumb ass

There is no place on this board for a chump like him. Guys cannot trust him to keep private shit private and then all the bs drama shit day after day and the hs games he plays.

WTF, some people just never learn how to socialize or mature into contributing members of society.
So, it's ok to post it and ban the poster of private PMs, but they just leave the privately shared info out in the open? That's kinda odd. LOL If it's ok for everyone to see, why ban the poster, even if it was eng? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
What he posted could come from anywhere or anyone. He did not cite his source or quote anyone. He did not make direct reference to anything from a private forum. Just because a subject is discussed in one forum cannot preclude it ever being discussed elsewhere. What is said is the key. In this case it sounds like him revealing something to THN was the offense, not what he posted in the other thread

Thank you THN
good work THN!

like OBSG said, it depends what was said and where.. THN could have sent the information to anyone, but she is upstanding.. or she despises eng, not sure which motivating factor took greatest importance, LOL..

eng's banning reminds me of a comedy show I saw, 2 girls misbehaved at a hotel, the Manager said "you're grounded for 30 days!" one of the girls said "can you make it for last month, I've got a lot of things planned for this month", LOL
What he posted could come from anywhere or anyone. He did not cite his source or quote anyone. He did not make direct reference to anything from a private forum. Just because a subject is discussed in one forum cannot preclude it ever being discussed elsewhere. What is said is the key. In this case it sounds like him revealing something to THN was the offense, not what he posted in the other thread

Thank you THN Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I gotcha...thanks!
  • !VI!
  • 08-17-2015, 05:07 PM
From V!

i have close to 320 people on my DNS list, by handle or number

saved in my phone and in a special location....

because in reality it's not hard to end up on my DNS list and safety is worth much more then money to me...

1. any guy that if i google search a provider ad pops up

2. any one who only types in slang... "i gurl wat yu doin", "ey ma i juz wan 2 get at u"
- i mean please.... for the love of sanity i get typos... but don't text like you have no upbringing...

3. anyone who has contacted me before and flacked or done something stupid before

these are post screening

4. anyone who has a reference that when i called them sounded really ratchet... just prefrence

5. after receiving your eccie handle and i found you harassed me at any point for what ever reason
- if i know this i will most likely not be able to honestly give you my best, because honestly part of me is wanting to choke you...

6. you have seen 2 specific providers in past (8) months, not name dropping just to me sex is intimate and i'd rather not imagine having sex with either of these two ladies...

7. ANY eccie troll, period, if you are an asshole online (this one has been proven wrong by a few) i may not see you, unless i feel you are just a dick online.

8. any one when i do see you are drunk or ****, just don't wan't to deal with it

my ladies dns is a very short thing

1. ladies who obviously have pimps... just don't feel like dealing with that gun fight (I found this one interesting based on some of her reviews, I guess her's doesn't want another in the room

2. those same 2 providers from above

3. and in reality no girl i know is faking it...if i know you are not into girls i will honestly walk out on your ass fast, don't fake it to make it, i want you to make me squirm .... remember you can't fake real sex...

I brought V's post over here so I could reply here and not where she misplaced it, and it didn't fit.

hahahaha

Damn this girl is a little out there. I just read some of her reviews. I'm guessing if it wasn't for the creampie service it's would be crickets over there (literally, I hear its a pig sty).

You know everyone going to see her is going for the bb, common wtf else would anyone pay her rates with the level of reviews she's had and the BSC attitude, texting, rushing, continuous drama bs etc......

I didn't go thru all of them but even some of the yes ones were written by peeps with no other or only a few other reviews.

Drama girls, they are also on the DNS list. You know the ones that are always associated with drama and alerts (both ways) etc..... and that are plain out and out BSC. Originally Posted by blowmypop23

Lol who is this jackass
Lol who is this jackass Originally Posted by !VI!
Hey, you found the right thread.

Good for you
Nah he shared private area info via pm. I RTM'd that shit.

......annnnnnnnnnd you're welcome.

I look at it like tough love. Some people absolutely refuse to learn in the absense of consequences. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Does this mean you do not want me to unnecessarily bump 50 of your favorite reviews?
okay, what's the deal? did eng pull a fast one?

he is logged in right now.. the little green circle sits near his avatar.. shows his "last activity" was an hour ago.. I think he placed "banned" under his avatar and fooled everyone.
okay, what's the deal? did eng pull a fast one?

he is logged in right now.. the little green circle sits near his avatar.. shows his "last activity" was an hour ago.. I think he placed "banned" under his avatar and fooled everyone. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

That actually crossed my mind when I first saw that he was "banned". I thought to myself, based on this dudes posting style, he is douchie enough (or mentally ill) to try to fake everyone out.
That actually crossed my mind when I first saw that he was "banned". I thought to myself, based on this dudes posting style, he is douchie enough (or mentally ill) to try to fake everyone out. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

I think I remember reading that that was a bannable offense in itself
I think I remember reading that that was a bannable offense in itself Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Consider it a 'cloaking' device.
Von posted on the "Posting for ladies".
He may now pimp himself on backpage. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
So I'm guessing he can still log in. Just not post or send PMs???
  • !VI!
  • 08-18-2015, 11:43 AM
When banned you can "log in"

But you can see anything or move from
Ban page... So at end of day different browser you can see the post, but just not respond

I don't think you can recieve either but not 100 on that one
When banned you can "log in"

But you can see anything or move from
Ban page... So at end of day different browser you can see the post, but just not respond

I don't think you can recieve either but not 100 on that one Originally Posted by !VI!
does that mean he can "log in" and the page shows him logged in, but from his end he is the same as a "guest", where he can read anything from the unrestricted areas, without any ability to post?

if so, I bet he's taking notes on what everyone said, and he'll give us Hell in 90 days, LOL
That explains why a certain banned provider goes ape shit when someone posts about her.

I never knew you could still see posts.