If you could give yourself oral sex would you?

Just checking in to see if you got to suck a dick yet? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Just checking in to see if you got to suck a dick yet? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
To suck My own dick, I fixed that for you. you can't hurt me buddy because you don't know me. Keep trying though and never give up. Thanks for your post you are a very special Man.
To suck My own dick, I fixed that for you. you can't hurt me buddy because you don't know me. Keep trying though and never give up. Thanks for your post you are a very special Man. Originally Posted by suiram77

Ok Chief, keep us updated.
Uhh, NO but I have wondered why men's dicks aren't attached to our chins so we could eat and fuck at the same time.
Ok Chief, keep us updated. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Will do
Ok Chief, keep us updated. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
We'll he's banned again so no updates for a while. Love your style, dry but hilarious.
About time he caught the ban hammer
Now he can orally pleasure himself.
Maybe when he returns he can tell us all stories of his autofellatio
We'll he's banned again so no updates for a while. Love your style, dry but hilarious. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

And to the op, Godspeed my friend, Godspeed!
I tried to remember if there was ever a member here more intellectually challenged than him... came empty handed..,
I tried to remember if there was ever a member here more intellectually challenged than him... came empty handed.., Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker

Pretty sure that's his goal. To cum empty handed.
Any update?