The "providers with NO Tattoo's" super thread

No Ink on me....and yes, I have had gents say it makes a difference to them. I don't need a stamp to be a.... lol
No ink on my skin (:

I second the thought of "You don't put a bumper sticker on a Bentley"

I had my navel pierced, but I haven't worn a navel ring in many years... though I still could. (:
People with tattoos often relate their bodies to canvases. I prefer to think of mine as a Greek sculpture. Ideal in its pale simplicity. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
props to all the ladies with no tats tattoos just make you look ghetto and trashy simple as that !!!
props to all the ladies with no tats tattoos just make you look ghetto and trashy simple as that !!! Originally Posted by glade55
Look I am not a tattoo fan but that's a bit over the top to say. Tattoos can mean a lot of things to the people who have them. Sometimes they represent a person, a time in their life or how a different page in their life etc...

Again, I am not defending tattoos....I prefer to see providers who don't have any or just a very few at the most and I definitely stay away from the girls who are covered in tats...It's just my own choice.

But 'ghetto and trashy' - is a bit over board...ijs
If you are ever in Toronto, Canada.

http://www.natasummers.com
I do not have any tattoos. I like ink on others. Commitment is just not my forte.
If you are ever in Toronto, Canada.

http://www.natasummers.com Originally Posted by Natashasummers
You are one fine looking woman
My skin is uninked! Just silky creamy skin like fresh milk.
None of that stuff for me.
Look I am not a tattoo fan but that's a bit over the top to say. Tattoos can mean a lot of things to the people who have them. Sometimes they represent a person, a time in their life or how a different page in their life etc...

Again, I am not defending tattoos....I prefer to see providers who don't have any or just a very few at the most and I definitely stay away from the girls who are covered in tats...It's just my own choice.

But 'ghetto and trashy' - is a bit over board...ijs Originally Posted by SNL9933
I would agree with SNL, and go a bit further. Ink is also not to my taste, and that's probably a matter of my age. But even an old guy like me can see that, in this 21st century, tattooing does not carry the cultural freight that it did when I was young. It's purely a matter of personal preference, and is just a very small part of the many things that make each person who he or she is. It's unfortunate that the ink-free crowd, of which I'm happy to be a member, so often can't seem to express that preference without belittling those who don't share it.

It's surprising that folks in this -- of all communities -- should be so judgmental.
Not one single tattoo or piercing on this bod, boys and girls. I never wanted any; tats aren't my style on my own bod.

However, I think custom meaningful tats look hot on specific ppl, male and female. I admire those artists with the talent to
"tat-it-up✌️"
��LLL
I've always believed that the perfect tattoo for a provider would be very small and on the inside of her thigh. It would read: "If you can read this, you owe me $200."
I would agree with SNL, and go a bit further. Ink is also not to my taste, and that's probably a matter of my age. But even an old guy like me can see that, in this 21st century, tattooing does not carry the cultural freight that it did when I was young. It's purely a matter of personal preference, and is just a very small part of the many things that make each person who he or she is. It's unfortunate that the ink-free crowd, of which I'm happy to be a member, so often can't seem to express that preference without belittling those who don't share it.

It's surprising that folks in this -- of all communities -- should be so judgmental. Originally Posted by James1588
I don't have ink, but I don't judge those that do. This thread is no different than girls with natural breast. Just because a guy might like real breast and girls with natural breast reply doesn't need to mean they are belittling.
I don't have ink, but I don't judge those that do. This thread is no different than girls with natural breast. Just because a guy might like real breast and girls with natural breast reply doesn't need to mean they are belittling. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
Agreed, Jessica, and I did not have your responses in mind. There are others up-thread of here, though, that seemed to me to be that way. Some of my fellow males seem to take online anonymity as a license to "say" ugly and unnecessary things. Unfortunate.