Sec. of Def. Gates Memoir - Hillary and Obama Opposed Iraq Surge for Political Reasons

• CJ7
  • 01-17-2014, 12:38 PM
So you're telling us the reason you act like a moron with a sub-100-word vocabulary isn't because you are in fact a moron with a sub-100-word vocabulary, it's because you just don't care???

Yeah, ok...

Btw, the reason I won't be earning a gold medal in downhill skiing at Sochi is because I don't care enough to compete...

And the reason I am not a billionaire like Bill Gates or Steve Jobs is because I don't care enough to patent all my brilliant ideas...

And the reason you post stupid comments here is because you don't care enough to post anything intelligent...

And the reason you're not earning a good living as a tranny SW is because you don't care enough to wear make-up...

Got it. Originally Posted by lustylad

no, I'm telling you that you're an idiot ... IB personified.
You already are on the record as stating you admire morons with sub-100-word vocabularies. You think they should be POTUS. Be careful CJ, Dunce no. 2 is flirtin' with you.

So you're telling us the reason you act like a moron with a sub-100-word vocabulary isn't because you are in fact a moron with a sub-100-word vocabulary, it's because you just don't care???

Yeah, ok...

Btw, the reason I won't be earning a gold medal in downhill skiing at Sochi is because I don't care enough to compete...

And the reason I am not a billionaire like Bill Gates or Steve Jobs is because I don't care enough to patent all my brilliant ideas...

And the reason you post stupid comments here is because you don't care enough to post anything intelligent...

And the reason you're not earning a good living as a tranny SW is because you don't care enough to wear make-up...

Got it. Originally Posted by lustylad
You already are on the record as stating you admire morons with sub-100-word vocabularies. You think they should be POTUS. Originally Posted by timpage
You are making stuff up again. I'm only on the record affirming you are a libtard dickhead.
calling names and making no worthwhile point.
  • CJ7
  • 01-17-2014, 04:25 PM
calling names and making no worthwhile point. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

since nothing the idiot ever says is on record as him saying it he's never had a point to begin with ... but anyone with an IQ over 70 knew that anyway.
Beauty pageant scholarship. She played the skin flute. Originally Posted by ExNYer
No wonder John wanted her as his (vice) president.