Would it surprise you to know...

Exactly...

Whore safety...pfft...fucking morons...
The only surprise that I have is that the moderators actually took time to do anything.
Or how about the ones that see your license plate when you park in view of their room at the Patel Palace? and have their 'security guard' friend/ driver run the plates for them. Originally Posted by Sig9er
Doing that is dumb on so many levels, not the least of which is with respect to the internet: If they can see you, you can see them! Like looking at them in a mirror.
A 30day ban allows whores to out fucktards multiple times......? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Simple. Make the infraction history of all hobbiest and whores public. Give us the information and then let us decide whether or not we will risk anything by seeing them.

Who cares whether you ban them for 3....30...or 365 days? Show me a whore with an infraction history saying she's been banned 3x for outing, and I'll show you a whore who can't offer a low enough price to bring in a trick
I got all your answers...I don't deal with lying potty mouth outing whores...

It's pretty funny that we're sitting here talking about punishment for potty mouth outing whores while so many guys are getting away with it too. Ask Lucas McCain about that... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Please don't send me a PM and ask me. I didn't get my JD degree from ECCIE University like Wakeup. To be honest, I've never even read the board guidelines.
Simple. Make the infraction history of all hobbiest and whores public. Give us the information and then let us decide whether or not we will risk anything by seeing them.

Who cares whether you ban them for 3....30...or 365 days? Show me a whore with an infraction history saying she's been banned 3x for outing, and I'll show you a whore who can't offer a low enough price to bring in a trick Originally Posted by citizen44
I wish
This board is so biased against tards. I reported against a Lying Potty Mouth Outing Whore with proof and they advised me to guest my handle.
  • N.M.
  • 02-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Why you still here then ? ^
Simple. Make the infraction history of all hobbiest and whores public. Give us the information and then let us decide whether or not we will risk anything by seeing them. Originally Posted by citizen44
Why doesn't c2.2 set a good example by posting a screenshot of his infraction history UITB?
  • DSK
  • 02-06-2017, 10:39 PM
The almost universally despised Wakeup is mostly right about this thread, but the way he does it reminds everyone how unlikeable he can be.

If only he were smarter, he could use a little more finesse, and not call these wonderful ladies whores, unless he is using that unfortunate epithet for those working ladies who out their clients, in which case, it is a good term.

We now revert to the daily spectacle of Wakeup being a [prohibited word] We likely should just feel sorry for him, as he probably longs for friendly human companionship, but lashes out on this board against anyone who does not kiss his ass, and then those members forsake him.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Please don't send me a PM and ask me. I didn't get my JD degree from ECCIE University like Wakeup. To be honest, I've never even read the board guidelines. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I finally read the rules after my 5th ban. (or was it my sixth?) ha ha. Actually, they make for a fascinating read. When you stare at them and think about content bandied about on the board, you think to yourself, "Oh my." There are serious infractions all over the place. I'm glad I'm not a mod. I'm here to have fun, and that's it. I can think of better uses for surviving LR&W than handing out points and bans on Eccie. ha ha.
Damn that was long. I see your point WU...outing is outing is outing so the punishment should be equal.

What I do not like is the fact that it's posted over and over and over again that a lady outed someone.

How about something constructed to ownership and WE DO HAVE A SUGGESTION AREA.

A place on her showcase stating that she outed someone.

Potty mouth whores and sad ass tricks are not against the rules in general terms..however calling someone that directly is.
I finally read the rules after my 5th ban. (or was it my sixth?) ha ha. Actually, they make for a fascinating read. When you stare at them and think about content bandied about on the board, you think to yourself, "Oh my." There are serious infractions all over the place. I'm glad I'm not a mod. I'm here to have fun, and that's it. I can think of better uses for surviving LR&W than handing out points and bans on Eccie. ha ha. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I'm not going to bother to read the guidelines. I already know what I can post and what I can't post without reading them. This place is not that complicated.
Potty mouth whores and sad ass tricks are not against the rules in general terms..however calling someone that directly is. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
It is? When did this happen? Did I miss another meeting? Shame...
So where was it again that you got the information that was used to start this thread?