Theres ALWAYS a fox in the hen house..

• Sire
  • 09-18-2012, 01:21 PM
oh sire Originally Posted by MISS2868
Yes??
your cute sire haha. with your cute little emoticons are we still talking about YMMV concerning BBBJ? or are we distracted now
  • Sire
  • 09-18-2012, 01:24 PM
Why are you arguing with marco like he's a she.

Why do you get to decide who he/she is? No one has proven it is marco yet.

Of course it might be one of the ladies also but it's all bs in any case and a joke.

It could very easily be one of the ladies. In fact, if you ask me, it has the tone of Laney/Leslie Lane. ijs.

I remember a thread just like this a while back from a provider who said these exact same things but wasn't anonymous.

Does anyone have a guess who that was??????????????? Originally Posted by homer13
Why don't you tell us? Why be cryptic?

I haven't posted in forever. Mostly because I've been involved in a semi-relationship with a provider that rocks my world. I've hardly even been looking at the site anymore. But I've had a little free time the past couple of days, and I saw these threads from the "MISS1234" gang, and am intrigued. I just want to see how it plays out, Marco or no Marco.
i like the fact of being anonymous. just like you do. isnt that what ECCIE is for? for some type of anonymity?
  • Sire
  • 09-18-2012, 01:29 PM
your cute sire haha. with your cute little emoticons are we still talking about YMMV concerning BBBJ? or are we distracted now Originally Posted by MISS2868
I'm never distracted honey.
I encourage all providers to speak up on their thoughts and exchange feedback with everyone. especially if they have any thoughts on YMMV concerning BBBJ. Originally Posted by MISS2868
You are too sweet. Don't hold your breathe, providers will NOT be posting here about anything like that because they fear being threatened with "no business" It's the way the guys control everything around here.
Why don't you tell us? Why be cryptic?

I haven't posted in forever. Mostly because I've been involved in a semi-relationship with a provider that rocks my world. I've hardly even been looking at the site anymore. But I've had a little free time the past couple of days, and I saw these threads from the "MISS1234" gang, and am intrigued. I just want to see how it plays out, Marco or no Marco. Originally Posted by Sire
Carry on sir, have your fun.

It's all but proven by the way. All the evidence was gathered, shared with my brothers via pm and there is 0 doubt about who the misses actually are.

Let's talk after they are all banned.

Cryptic- I was referring to Katie, who I guess it could be that you are talking to. It might be any of the chicks below in my sig line.
  • Sire
  • 09-18-2012, 02:38 PM
Carry on sir, have your fun.

It's all but proven by the way. All the evidence was gathered, shared with my brothers via pm and there is 0 doubt about who the misses actually are.

Let's talk after they are all banned.

Cryptic- I was referring to Katie, who I guess it could be that you are talking to. It might be any of the chicks below in my sig line. Originally Posted by homer13
Yea, but Homer, their avatar pictures are hot. How can they not be real?

I want to do everyone of them.
Yea, but Homer, their avatar pictures are hot. How can they not be real?

I want to do everyone of them. Originally Posted by Sire
So's mine and many guys sire.

I don't think you're gonna like where I'm going with this.......................... .............................. .............................. ..............
Interesting!!! Somebody pissed in someone's cereal!!!
Homer, why so angry? You should be out having fun.
Trust me he is having fun ! Hahahaha Hi Marco !
I like 6807's avatar.
  • Sire
  • 09-19-2012, 12:51 AM
So's mine and many guys sire.

I don't think you're gonna like where I'm going with this.......................... .............................. .............................. .............. Originally Posted by homer13
Where you going with it? I'm game...
Where you going with it? I'm game... Originally Posted by Sire
You're starting to creep me out a little..... what are you doing back there........hey mister that is off limits to you........................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..........