Opportunity for GOP to go new direction

Haley can win
Or is misogynism alive and well?
Within the GOP? Absolutely. Within both parties actually, but more so in the party of Trump.
Lol. I love the Republicans. Dumbest group of people in America by a mile. Everything is working out for Trump which means Biden 4 more years and likely larger margins in the house and senate.

Thanks republicans.
  • Tiny
  • 01-21-2024, 10:01 PM
Nicky Haley is up to ten percent in the most recent poll that I trust. desantis [trump repackaged] is way down. trump at 49 percent. Not a majority.

Nicky Haley and Tulsi Gabbard! 2024

Restore America!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well. I see that Tulsi Gabbard is slamming Nikki Haley and praising Donald Trump. She sold her soul for a fistful of dollars when she became a Fox News contributor.

So I'm calling you out Winn Dixie. Tulsi may just be Trump's Vice Presidential candidate, according to press reports:

https://www.the-independent.com/news...-b2261134.html

What are you going to do if that happens Winn Dixie? Will you cast your vote for the Trump/Gabbard ticket? And if not, how's it going to feel turning your back on the woman? A woman who you admire for her (previously) principled positions and service to our country? And one of the top three politicians on your bucket list to bang, along with MTG and Nancy Pelosi?
Lol

Damn you Tiny

Yeah gotta eat that one
I still like tulsi. But she has sold her soul.