Terrifyingly scary question of the day.

Shit. I can't keep up with you, Simple Jack!
Shit. I can't keep up with you, Simple Jack! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Get on your game BITCH LIPS....
You are so wrong it is pathetic. I'm willing to put up ten thousand US dollars in escrow if you will also, and secure a contract, stating that I have only posted under this name in every single conversation or interactive posting we have had. Further, the contract will allow the moderators to search IP addresses.
However, I have an easier way to do it. Kayla, and therock or whomever you are referring to can have the proceeds (your ten grand, I will take mine back after I win this easy victory) if we all meet together at an internet enabled cafe in an airport (preferable Love Field in Dallas).
That's right, shithead - I will give all the money to them once a third party mediator is paid his fee to neutrally decide. The mediator must be a full time professional mediator.
Now put up your money or SHUT THE FUCK UP PISS-ANT FAGGOT!!!!!!
LovingKayla and TheRock (if that is who he is referring to in his pathetic ramblings), since you two stand to get the money, make sure you remind his faggotness that he has been publicly humiliated and gotten his ass handed to him!!!! Egg him on to get a contract so we can have a meet - it needs to be soon, though. (I have sent a PM to both of you so you can join this thread)
Alternately, the money can be donated to a Holocaust Museum of your choice, as I accepted when I defeated WTF in our bet on Zimmerman's not guilty verdict. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Looks like both of your alter egos have demurred on your psychotic proposal. How about jane! Han! Marshall and who's the latest. oh yeah, coveryour6, a guy so serious about his betting that he's willing to cut his dick off.

No wonder the whookers laugh at rubes like you!