34 degree streetwalkers

How does a totally off track thread like this stay open?? Originally Posted by silvester91999

At this point-- any thread with activity that generates clicks.......
How does a totally off track thread like this stay open?? Originally Posted by silvester91999
This is NOT that other site.
By valued posters responses
This is NOT that other site. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
AMEN!!!!!!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 04-12-2021, 04:41 PM
Yes !

I've been wondering ... where are my White Knights?
Gotta love the good hearted vatos!

To BLM .... I just say ... GFYS .... pinche puto cabron ....

Let's challenge each other's backbone.
I have more tenacity than you can imagine..... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Pinche vieja puta loca 😂
  • BLM69
  • 04-12-2021, 04:50 PM
Torre I’m sure BLM would love to have an appointment with a classy lady like you but he can’t afford you because you are a lot more expensive than the cheap street walkers that he sees. Originally Posted by newjerseyguy
You must appreciate and have a granny fetish? Do you my friend! Have you seen her face? Post up a current face pic TT
Do your due diligence before mouthing off .... read my reviews.

At this point BLM .... just talk to the hand.
You're scrapping for tools from your tool box .... running out of options my friend.

I won't give you the pleasure anymore of quoting you.

So, to stay on topic, this is an interesting and informative documentary about street walkers.
Anyone curious should watch ...

https://documentaryheaven.com/hookers-point/

There is some serious sadness going on here ....
Do your due diligence before mouthing off .... read my reviews.

At this point BLM .... just talk to the hand ....

And to stay on topic, this is an interesting and informative documentary about street walkers.
Anyone curious should watch ...

https://documentaryheaven.com/hookers-point/

There is some serious sadness going on here .... Originally Posted by Torre Tames

That documentary is over 20 years old.. and has a companion piece where he returns to Hunts Point and talks with a lot of the same ladies. There are also a few sites dedicated to the "where are they now". The same director also directed "Pimps Up Hoes Down".
Doesn't matter .... the SW occupation hasn't changed ....

Grace .... why are you always trying to defend the Big Latin Male (biggest aHOLE on the board)?
Confused...

Maybe we should schedule a cage fight ... I'm up with that!
OR ... you into Mud Wrestling?
  • BLM69
  • 04-13-2021, 07:00 PM

Grace .... why are you always trying to defend the Big Latin Male (biggest aHOLE on the board)?
Confused...

OR ... you into Mud Wrestling? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
A cage fight because she brought up some facts about the 20 year old documentary? What a classy lady you are TT 😂 why am I a A-hole now? The biggest on eccie according to you

I thought you checked out 3-4 times from this SW thread that shouldn't affect a self proclaimed classy hooker. We know you can't help yourself, there's only one loser here TT, I'll let you figure out why all by yourself

Here's a fun fact for you, SW have really changed over 20 years, they're youthful and hot! Has your mobile device changed any in 20 years? What about your vehicle? What about your clothing? How about that current face pic for your fans I requested?

Confused...

OR ... you into Mud Wrestling? Originally Posted by Torre Tames

Are... are you not aware that I can disagree with your need to defend the whorearchy and also disagree with BLM? The only "defense" I offer is the fact that if you had the ability to stop entertaining his posts, he would have lost interest in toying with you AGES ago. I've never met the guy-- I'm not his type of provider and he isn't my type of client.

Moreover-- my last comment was in regards to the fact that there is a lot of information out there about those women who were featured-- some of them actually had a success arc after it was all over, and others died. At no point in that post did I do anything other than state facts.... no attacks were levied, nor did I give any criticisms. Anything you may infer can be chalked up to your own insecurities.

Mud wrestling? Ew. That's right up there with jello wrestling and bodybuilding.. icky and not my style.
...�� why am I a A-hole now? The biggest on eccie according to you Originally Posted by BLM69
No....I've pretty much always thought you were an A-hole.

Oh... and BTW you should have used "AN" A-Hole .... rather than "A" A-Hole"
Not gonna stop with this spelling thing ....
since you kept slamming me for it ... LOL

Googled: Note that we use "A" in front of words that start with a consonant sound (a horse, a carrot) and "AN" in front of words with a vowel sound (an apple, an elephant)

.How about that current face pic for your fans I requested? Originally Posted by BLM69
I have no desire to satisfy your requests BLM.

My business is rockin ... I have repeat clients who I've known for over 10 years. No worries for me.
Face pics? Really? I have a real world life ... and like there aren't other providers who blur their face?
Get over yourself (again).

Are... are you not aware that I can disagree with your need to defend the whorearchy and also disagree with BLM? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Ok.... GF .... you got me on that one.
I've always acknowledged your intelligence and perceptive responses. Just sometimes makes me scratch my head.

...The only "defense" I offer is the fact that if you had the ability to stop entertaining his posts, he would have lost interest in toying with you AGES ago. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well, perhaps I just like pushing his buttons.
He keeps trying to prove himself ....
It's comical and quite amusing.

Anything you may infer can be chalked up to your own insecurities. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Damn .... that was a mean dig ...
None here ...

...Mud wrestling? Ew. That's right up there with jello wrestling and bodybuilding.. icky and not my style. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Don't knock it till you try it !

Once again .... back to the subject.
BLM .. you say the SW's are now young and hot?
I could see in the video they were young and hot back then too.
It doesn't appear.... things have changed much.

Many of them run by pimps and are putting themselves at risk every time they walk the street.
They hop into a car without knowing anything about the dude.
Concerning.....
...remembering when Eccie WAS a place where you could find people that you WANTED to meet.

It is not a dig for me to say that if you read more into what I post other than what I say-- that's on you and not me.

I've never been known to have a problem with speaking my mind around here. Sometimes to my benefit... and other times to my detriment.