Writing reviews

It takes me a while to write a review. When I first started writing reviews I thought that it was a requirement to list the activities in detail but I did not really enjoy doing that. Now that I realize that it is not a requirement I do not describe the sequence of physical activities in detail anymore. What I focus on instead is on trying to capture how I felt during the encounter. Also, since this is a way to give back to the community, I try to share some details that as a guy I would care about. Such as the lady's communication, her personality, punctuality, appearance and above all her customer service skills and attitude. Its the effort that counts for me, even if I am not fully satisfied but the lady put forth a genuine effort to please me; that counts for a Yes in my book. Sometimes, the ladies are just great and I feel like I am Harold Robbins. Those few reviews of mine probably annoy the heck out of guys, but hey to me writing a review is almost as much important as the encounter itself and I just love writing a good review. I have spent over 2 hours on one review so far. Originally Posted by johnspice
I couldn't agree more with what you said especially when the girls try to make the experience A good one and do what they can to ensure that it is. Making sure everyone knows this girl cares is very important for the review
I couldn't agree more with what you said especially when the girls try to make the experience A good one and do what they can to ensure that it is. Making sure everyone knows this girl cares is very important for the review Originally Posted by Bumloverone
I love this guys.... portraying your providers personality and thoughtfulness says alot about her and if she is willing to please her clients...

Great explanation johnspice and OP