Which would you rather???

Thank you Mandy! Me luv u long time!..
I suppose it all depends on what you're there for. If both are providing the same services i.e. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV ect. I am in fact getting the GFE, anything beyond is just icing on the cake. Regardless if one of them seems less enthusiastic about her profession than the other, I'm chiefly there for one reason anyway so it's all good. Certain people just warm up to others quicker, and it's usually 1s-6s. 7s, 8s, and 9s tend to take longer because what they have to offer is rarer and they undoubtedly get more bids than they are comfortable with. But you'd be surprised at what a 10 can accomplish in longer sessions. When I meet with a provider for an hour for the first time, I'm under no delusions that she in love with me, she does not know me and more than likely still suspicious and no amount of prescreening will eliminate that for her until you cut the chit-chat and get down to business. 10's are notoriously cautious and I understand that, so I prefer to get my sample on and put her mind at ease. After the session is over, then I can decide if her "services" were sound enough for me to want to see her again. If want to ensure that feeling of familiarity the very first session, then I will book enough time for her actually get familiar. All that aside, the OP never stated if there was a rate difference so I'm assuming it's the same rate for both, so I think I will roll with the A-level 10 barracuda
I have been with a really hot chick who just laid there(no energy, no personality no positive attitude) and I was totally disapointed even though she was serious "eye candy". I have been with several providers who were cute/somewhat pretty and I have been very happy with their level of service and great personality/attitude.

Back to your question. If the rate is the same and the quality of service is the same, then I would would go withe the A-level girl. However, my experience has been that I can have a great time with the the regular girl so long as her personality and attitude are good.
great answers everyone! love the class participation here!
info please
yea thats why i said...she sat there and and smiled while nodding her head. i was creeped out Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
An attractive girl (doesnt have to be a 10) who is willing to talk and hang out before and after is good to go for me. I want to feel like im going to a "friend with benefits" as opposed to just going to service center for a quick oil change. Anyone can go to an AMP for that. I want to feel relaxed and feel as if my company is being enjoyed by the provider. I like women who have a beautiful mind with something to say, and when we arent talking its nice to have an equally beautiful body to play with!

Just my 2 cents and Mandy Im pretty sure youre gonna be my ATF! Cant wait to see you!
Great thread Sweet Mandy.. I'm ejoying your comments and positive attitude. Me likey you a little more... :-)
aww u guys are too nice. i enjoy everyones comments and suggestions so feel free to say something! i love finding ways to improve my "service" with you guys!

Great thread Sweet Mandy.. I'm ejoying your comments and positive attitude. Me likey you a little more... :-) Originally Posted by Houstonsguy
From what I can tell you are already in a class of your own... Now you guys back off so I can at least see her 1 time
hey u cancelled onme remember>!>>,? '

From what I can tell you are already in a class of your own... Now you guys back off so I can at least see her 1 time Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
From what I can tell you are already in a class of your own... Now you guys back off so I can at least see her 1 time Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I heard you already did.
Mandy please gimmie one more chance... Pretty please???

Asher that was before she left last time not this time
ahahaha nice and yes he has seen me once and shall i ever remember it....why do i find this conversation oh so more amusing when im drunk! :-)

I heard you already did. Originally Posted by AshrDashr
I do not think that if a provider is a 10 or a 1 has anything to do with the level of service. If I came over to vist you and treated you like crap I would expect the same in return regardles of what you looked like. BCD is all about respect and aditude. "If you act like a cave man you will be treated like one."

I have never had a bad time with a provider UGH.
i would prefer to find a cute face with a gfe attitude from the moment i walk in to the moment i left and that may lead to wanting to leave a extra tip