Mueller Has Trump Tax Returns

• WTF
  • 03-12-2018, 05:15 PM
Why does it have to be just one or the other? Embrace the power of "and" ! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Or it could be neither.

But arguing either way is a waste of time on a Hooker Board. I mean what is the best thing that can happen? You get a gold star for a post on a hooker board!
Why does it have to be just one or the other? Embrace the power of "and" ! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
ChicagoFagBoy & Lexy Liar Kings of the KIA club
This return shows a BILLION DOLLAR LOSS. You're right, I'm not in that Leauge Originally Posted by themystic
Of course, you're not. Are you in the THOUSAND DOLLAR bracket?

But you unwittingly revealed the uselessness of "tax returns" ... !!!!
It doesn't. Particularly in his case. Multiple choice with just two choices are more his speed, but he managed to avoid answering.

He just wants to see someone else's tax returns.

Except the Clintons' returns and their Foundation returns and financials.
I don't know CB. I had to show my tax returns over passport issues.

I finished my 2017 tax return this week. It tells a lot about me

Trump has lied about his turning over his tax return. He is scared of something Originally Posted by themystic
It's been often said, two things in life are certain: Death and Taxes. I doubt Trump is scared of the latter.....
Love it!!
He's in a partnership for the Trump hotel in LV.

He's not filed personally, but filing for Chapter 11 happens a lot when no one gets fucked ... it just slows things down until a work out is agreed upon. Some creditors even recommend a debtor to do it ... How many times did Continental filed an 11?

Keep watching CNN! Originally Posted by LexusLover
People are just so ignorant. Trump is a great President.
People are just so ignorant. Trump is a great President. Originally Posted by Bantam Rooster
MAGA!!!
MAGA!!! Originally Posted by themystic

C'mon, mystic...try and keep up, k?

It's a new day and a (still) a New Year. We've moved on from M A G A......

KEEPING AMERICA GREAT is the soup du jour.....

Hey, here's an idea.....speaking of Bumper Stickers, why not (you) conduct an experiment and put one of these on your own vehicle? It'd be cool, right?

Here's the deal....

After six months or so get back with us on your findings...what reactions you get (good and or bad). Maybe even write a paper on it and get it published (heck, might be worthy of a Pulitzer or the Nobel Prize in Literature, hmm?)

C'mon, mystic...try and keep up, k?

It's a new day and a (still) a New Year. We've moved on from M A G A......

KEEPING AMERICA GREAT is the soup du jour.....

Hey, here's an idea.....speaking of Bumper Stickers, why not (you) conduct an experiment and put one of these on your own vehicle? It'd be cool, right?

Here's the deal....

After six months or so get back with us on your findings...what reactions you get (good and or bad). Maybe even write a paper on it and get it published (heck, might be worthy of a Pulitzer or the Nobel Prize in Literature, hmm?)

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I saw that. Whats funny is that Trump took that slogan from Ronald Raegan.

How about this experiment, I put a bumper sticker on my truck that says Trump is A Moron

Wouldn't that be more accurate

What type of response do you think I would get ?
I saw that. Whats funny is that Trump took that slogan from Ronald Raegan.

How about this experiment, I put a bumper sticker on my truck that says Trump is A Moron

Wouldn't that be more accurate

What type of response do you think I would get ? Originally Posted by themystic

Excellent. If it worked for the great RR it'll work for Trump.....2020 is in the bag (as if we didn't already know that, right?)

Anyways, feel free to put that bumper sticker between your faded "It's HiLIARy's Turn" and "Save the Howler Monkeys" stickers. I'm sure the response, if any, will scarcely be a blip on the screen.
Excellent. If it worked for the great RR it'll work for Trump.....2020 is in the bag (as if we didn't already know that, right?)

Anyways, feel free to put that bumper sticker between your faded "It's HiLIARy's Turn" and "Save the Howler Monkeys" stickers. I'm sure the response, if any, will scarcely be a blip on the screen. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Can you be president from a jail cell?
Can you be president from a jail cell? Originally Posted by themystic
Ask shrillary. I'm sure she's scoping out the possibilities.
Ask shrillary. I'm sure she's scoping out the possibilities. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Have you ever said anything of value? Or had any original opinions? Just curious dipshit
I just did, curious dipshit.