Let's welcome Pistolero to the Houston mod team

Sounds like Pistol is an impotent person to know.
. Originally Posted by Namssa
Since I am new to this, can someone tell me how to give points to a mod who releases private medical info?
They have not shown you the modtard bathroom yet have they?
Sounds like Pistol is an impotent person to know. Originally Posted by Namssa
Sometimes a misspelling is rather telling!
Leotards
Attached Images File Type: jpg Mgmlogob-1957-present_thumb.jpg (28.2 KB, 134 views) File Type: jpg Seinfeld-Len-Lesser-600px.jpg (35.8 KB, 134 views)
Quit hi-jinxing Pissholers threAD....Leotards..really?

I can fill the love in this threAD.......the lion shall truly lay down with the lamb.......it is our great privilage to have you modtard us........WELCOME
WOW! Im new here and can barely contain myself so I cant imagine what its like to be a Mod!!!Congratulations to you sir!!
Congrats .... albeit late. Be careful though the points are strong with these 1. I am sure he will try his vest and make to the mod of fame.
Damn, 100 posts welcoming Pistolero to modtardville. He must have a really big dick.
He has given me points, and not a fan of mine. But at the end of the day he is fair! Take that as a compliment Pistolero, I don't give many!
Yet
  • Trey
  • 02-26-2013, 05:40 PM
Damn, 100 posts welcoming Pistolero to modtardville. He must be a really big dick. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
There ya go
Waddaya know - Pistol Pete made it to the end of February. Way to go, Sluggo!
Nan, you do realize the penalty for revealing real life info, right? This is your only warning. !!!
Quit hi-jinxing Pissholers threAD....Leotards..really?

Originally Posted by notanewbie