Provider Fees

WalMart is very reasonable, and they advertise all the time. What's your point?

Dude, that's 1 client a day, everyday-no exceptions. I'm glad you think we ladies make that much lol. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
You must have worked for the news media at one time.. read all my post I said it's possible and don't even try to tell me there are not providers out there that don't because I know several.

And as far as the advertising if providers advertised at a more reasonable rate they could build a more steady client base instead of always looking for new work. And I wasn't making a point I was asking a question but I guess you didn't see the ?? I added to make it a question.
Wow!! A provider who can actually talk about opportunity costs!! I may be in love. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

I can also talk about nekkid credit default swaps, libretto, SEO and few other things when I am not giving amazing head.

Lina
It's only worth as much as you pay for it...
I just wish some providers would RAISE their prices! The ladies I want to see are always too busy when my schedule allows. Maybe if they raised their prices, they wouldn't be so busy and I would have a chance...

subclade....I am with you! Ladies, I for one appreciate you for what I receive for your time!
My question would be... What rates would you put forth? What do you think is fair?

My observation would be... It's OK to feel this way but you really don't want every provider to see you planning a boycott UNLESS you are only a troll and trying to stir up the pot a bit.

Which is fine but then I would defer to my earlier question... What do you think is fair?

I'm really interested in your answer, troll or no.
Max -
Gotta love your style.

Now if I could just get that song out of my head... Originally Posted by CenterLock
LOL.....na na na na na
na na na na na
Hey hey hey.....

I think everyone should sing rather than feed the troll. I can't understand why anyone would want an answer from a troll. It's not like they have any kind of legitimate feedback. Come on now....really? He already said he's got $200 to spend and wants to do 4 a week. Let's do the math, shall we?

50+50+50+50 = pimp/troll stirring a pot.

All together now....

na na na na na
na na na na na
Hey hey hey.....
And I wasn't making a point I was asking a question but I guess you didn't see the ?? I added to make it a question. Originally Posted by Chig232
Yes dear, your ?? were very obvious. It's all about interpretation I suppose.
Yes dear, your ?? were very obvious. It's all about interpretation I suppose. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
And that's why I mentioned if you read all my post you would have understood it to be a true question. I'm on the side of the Provider here. I can still think the rates are too high, that's my right. But IMHO if a Provider can get what she is asking for, be it $250 or $400 an hour then more power to her. She just won't get the pleasure of meeting me

But then that makes me think it shouldn't be such a big no-no to ask for a discount. I mean if I was a provider and I have a potential client ask for a discount and I check him out and notice he has wrote several reviews and is a known good client then why not at least consider it. Hell I (as a provider) know I stand a good chance of getting another good review. It just seems any guy mentions Rates, or Discounts and he gets his nuts cut off. Granted the guy that started this thread did start is on a hostile tone.
PITDH, you are totally off your rocker. I believe that myself as well as all providers who advertise here value QUALITY over QUANTITY. I don't think that any provider would like to entertain at least 10 guys to pay the rent. if $50 is what you choose to spend then that is your choice. As a matter of fact you can find all the $50 ladies you want and can screw at:

http://www.backpage.com

I know that you should enjoy exactly what you pay for there. Good Luck with your idea of boycotting individual girls. Alot of providers here are loved because of the great services they provide for what is generously given to them by those gents that do enjoy seeing a CLASSY or NAUGHTY lady. Thank you to all the gents that continue to support us QUALITY ladies.

Smooches
OMG!! People actualy responded to this? ROFLMAO. QUIT FEEDING THE TROLL!
+1 - thats funny.

Seems the troll has gone back under his bridge- where he belongs.