Review: Inspired and Recommended By: :dante0322"..."Starrluvsyou Worst TCB and Attitude Experienced By SL In Some Time!

I noticed her Eccie account is deleted. I guess she is trying to
throw off any potential new clients on P411. Originally Posted by scot90
I wonder why? I know.... she is so damn busy she decided to stop advertising here!?
Gee, what a surprise. She'll fuck it up on P411 too and Gina will kick her ass to the curb.

Btw, my condolences to you scot90, she fucked you royally. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
That's for sure! There's always BP? LMFAO!
That's for sure! There's always BP? LMFAO! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Damn right, and that's where she's going to end up with no other options....right on BP! Lol
Damn right, and that's where she's going to end up with no other options....right on BP! Lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
If she has issues with respectable ECCIE hobbyist wait till she gets a load of the thugs, pimps and dip shits playing on BP. LMFAO!
If she has issues with respectable ECCIE hobbyist wait till she gets a load of the thugs, pimps and dip shits playing on BP. LMFAO! Originally Posted by Still Looking
True dat! But umm.....me thinking she just might deserve it after what she's pulled.
True dat! But umm.....me thinking she just might deserve it after what she's pulled. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

Good point! You know what they say.... good things come those that wait! I'm not 100% sure but I bet she gets pissed every time she sees a troll. LMFAO!
She pull the same crap to me today in Dallas (stay clear of this girl ), terrible communication skill.
BANG! POW! BOOM!
U know i was gonna quote rodney king here but, damn, she sounds like she is extremely flaky! I guess sometimes there is a reason we all DON'T get along! 😋
We all make mistakes. Including me! It's what we do afterwards that makes all the difference in the world!