A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

I tried posting this in the ISO section. Nobody responded
411? Anybody?

AWE Boardman that's cute.

I'm all riled up because it's great to be back and to bring gossip with me. Killersalt sorry that party was a few months ago. I went too. Great to be back Boardman has the cutest little pics where do you get them all?
I tried posting this in the ISO section. Nobody responded
411? Anybody?

Originally Posted by boardman
Same picture after AD/jasmin photoshop

OMG That is not the same pic I posted at all......Fucks you up Sofia looks good huh? She's had a few request. She just laughs them off....If you didn't steal IP's to start crap I would email you the original high res image. Let's compare..........I'm going to show her if you don't mind! She will be flattered.
Attached Images File Type: jpg eccieout.jpg (27.6 KB, 202 views)
TASTY.
And only 2.12 for the whole box...what a phuckin bargain. instead of using the word cheap I'm going to use thrifty.
hey, I represent that remark.
This is some funny stuff;
NAN BW is kicking your ass in the posts count;
Capt. Gus I love seafood. Maybe one day I'll get a scrimp (yes I said scrimp) boat and tickle myself pink with adventures on the high sea.. would you be my scrimp boat captain??

I love sunsets near the water.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Lighthouse.jpg (548.1 KB, 150 views)
I like to sit back and enjoy a good train wreck.

"I Love Chicks With Dicks"

I need to get the popcorn out now, because I can see the trains acoming, lol. Evidently, some people never learn.
Attached Images File Type: jpg CrazyThoughtsOfAnOnlineRomance.jpg (112.0 KB, 117 views)