What's the deal with ladies in Coed?

Why do you presume either one of those ladies is smarter than the other? Us it the stereotypical imagery that got to you? Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
Nope. . .the smarter one was better at seduction because she more fully understood the universal soul of males.
I've been following this thread and do agree with many of the posters, both men and women. Personally, I don't care who likes what. As long as it's a co ed forum and I have an opinion about the topic, I'll post!

Lately I've been 1. Super busy and 2. Didn't feel like wading through the drama altho sometimes it is entertaining! Ya gotta have priorities and personally, I'd rather fuck than type! But to each his own!
Tess
I remember reading a study in one of my science magazines.

In email exchanges the test subjects thought they were getting their "tone" across accurately 80% of the time, but they actually only succeeded 20% of the time.

I often think of that study when reading email, text messages, etc.

A friend pointed out that we have 2 options: assume the other party is a jerk, or assume we're misunderstanding their tone or message. I generally choose the latter.
  • gpsss
  • 06-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Anyone want to cyber right now? All of this is getting me kind of hot! Especially when I see words like "hegemony". Woo, be still my beating geek heart.
Pssst!

All sex is in the brain.

Originally Posted by ANONONE

And here I've been masturbating when I could just be poking my cortex. Speaking of, all this talk of misogyny is making me horny. Who wants to stimulate my medulla oblongata?
You know, there are certain girls that certain guys won't see because, due to their posts and posting style. They feel that certain girls may be more intelligent than themselves. It seems that many guys are intimidated by girls smarter than them.

Of course, nothing turns me on more than a women that can get on my level!!
You know, there are certain girls that certain guys won't see because, due to their posts and posting style. They feel that certain girls may be more intelligent than themselves. It seems that many guys are intimidated by girls smarter than them. Originally Posted by AidanRedd
(Note to self: Uh oh.)

Guess the only thing left to do is get naked and screw!

...wait...I already am naked...

~~Casey
  • Carl
  • 06-10-2010, 01:58 PM
You know, there are certain girls that certain guys won't see because, due to their posts and posting style. They feel that certain girls may be more intelligent than themselves. It seems that many guys are intimidated by girls smarter than them.

Of course, nothing turns me on more than a women that can get on my level!! Originally Posted by AidanRedd
Well, that's not a problem for me. I have no fear. I have no shame. If I did, I'd never be able to get naked. And I have to shower daily. After all, cleanliness is next to godliness... That and I sweat a lot.

But there's not many women that are on my level. Most women refuse to stoop that low, especially if they're wearing high heels. It's hard on their knee ligaments and their sacroiliac.
  • Carl
  • 06-10-2010, 01:59 PM
(Note to self: Uh oh.)

Guess the only thing left to do is get naked and screw!

...wait...I already am naked...

~~Casey Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor
And ironically, I'm already screwed.
Now that we have painfully reviewed and argued about the word misogynist, our little CK used another big word.

big words are BAD small words are GOOD.
No one argues about small words... for instance... " Yes! Yes! Yes! HARDER! OH GOD! HARK you makes me feel sooooo GOOD!

See all small words.. OK sooooo is pretty long but you get my drift.