GFE/FS MATURE LADIES

I want to fuck everyone in this thread. Omg y'all are awesome. I don't make the list yet but these listed are royalty in Dallas.
I want to fuck everyone in this thread. Omg y'all are awesome. I don't make the list yet but these listed are royalty in Dallas. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
the guys that love the more mature women or the women? or did you mean both?
lol...... I am older than your age range.... I will be doing gummy bears soon
Thanks for the mentions.....I like to think my GFE skills are top notch. I'd be happy to show you OP
Right in my wheelhouse here... Maybe I should venture out more often.

It would be my pleasure to add my dear friend MindiDDlicious to that list. Originally Posted by Kennedy Bunz
Good gravy... A massage and ending with those lips!? Waow
Ginger Katt is a sweetie!

Kendall is sexy !
Thanks for the mention. I'm over 50.

I can assure you, what some of us lack in eye candy appeal, we make up for it with our bedroom acumen.

In spades.

Again, thanks for the mention.

You Dallas guys are lucky. I'm not bisexual (wish I were!), but some of the names mentioned above still make me think, "... if only. Oh yes!"

Some glorious DFW ladies here, post and pre 50's. (Grammar Nazi's: Please excuse my horrible grammar today!)

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
So no one has the balls to speculate on why these wimmin are so hot? A couple of years one way of the other doesn't mean a Ph.D. in sex...perimenopausal or full blown hormonal angst? Past it? Beyond the competition with themselves young wimmin exhibit? Comfortable in their own skins? That grandkids glow? Whatever it is, it's valuable and ill defined, it exists, its real, the hotness of "older" wimmin is no myth. The reasoning may be shrouded in fog, but the reality is quantifiable. All you ol' bitches rock!

Just sayin' 'cause I've given it a lot of thought. Originally Posted by phildo
Interesting.
So no one has the balls to speculate on why these wimmin are so hot? A couple of years one way of the other doesn't mean a Ph.D. in sex...perimenopausal or full blown hormonal angst? Past it? Beyond the competition with themselves young wimmin exhibit? Comfortable in their own skins? That grandkids glow? Whatever it is, it's valuable and ill defined, it exists, its real, the hotness of "older" wimmin is no myth. The reasoning may be shrouded in fog, but the reality is quantifiable. All you ol' bitches rock!

Just sayin' 'cause I've given it a lot of thought. Originally Posted by phildo

Nice sentiment.
Nice sentiment. Originally Posted by FireKitten

Very nice.