Seriously???

It fascinates me that people will say that they do not care what others think about them and then post these long drawn out post explaining why they do what they do.

If you really do not care what others think of you on the board you would not respond to every single post or thread that you do not agree with.

The Format for these characters, Defense, The reasoning, and Then the I do not care what you think response.

Priceless!
Well after repeated admonishments to stay even remotely close to the topic, this one is completely off of the reservation.

I guess that the good news is that none of the posters get to decide what is relevant or not. The owners get to make those decisions. They have obviously decided that SC Reviews are relevant, hence the Forum for such. They have decided that there is some relevance to post count and review counts as that is an item noted beneath everyone's avatar. They have decided what the guidelines for this board are and one of those is that Staff gets to decide when a thread has degenerated into something not even remotely resembling the reason the OP started the thread in the first place.

At that point we get to give it a quick and painless death!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff