Massive Voter Fraud Discovered in North Carolina’s 2012 Election

• CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 08:57 AM
How the fuck did we survive without obamacare?

How the fuck did we survive without early voting?

How the fuck did we survive without an income tax?

You are such a fool. Laws are passed to answer a specific issue. Sometimes the law makes the problem worse as in the obamacare case. Voter ID would address the voter fraud issue. It would in no way stop anyone from voting and to claim it would is a complete fabrication spread by the left because they believe that most voter fraud is in the favor. Originally Posted by Budman

same way we survived without Romney placing a BAN on guns
What about you following the conversation. If it is just voter ID , then why are they doing those other things?

Maybe because the GOP has selectively chosen to go after voting patterns in which Democrats vote. That has nothing to do with voter ID laws.

God Damn Budman , wtf would your ignorant ass be saying if there was a push for voter ID laws on purchasing a gun and an accomping law that stated you could only purchase guns on Sunday from noon 'till noon thirty.

You be a fool not to discuss the noon to noon thirty law. Originally Posted by WTF
You are really to stupid to talk to. The conversation in question was about ID's. It didn't encompass every single comment in this thread. What part of that do you not understand? FYI, you do need an ID to purchase a firearm. At least legally.
same way we survived without Romney placing a BAN on guns Originally Posted by CJ7
You make absolutely zero sense.
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 09:01 AM
how in the hell did this country exist for centuries without voter ID's? Originally Posted by CJ7
LOL...these fuckers are scared of something that hardly ever happens. This is wtf they are really after.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._nonsense.html

Wisconsin state Sen. Glenn Grothman on a bill—signed last week by Gov. Scott Walker—to end early voting on weekends. “Every city on election day has voting from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. The idea that some communities should have weekend or night voting is obviously unfair,” he said. “It’s a matter of uniformity. I don’t know what all the hoopla is over,” he told Reuters.
The fact that some communities have a greater demand for voting than others reduces Grothman’s logic to obvious nonsense. To wit, under the constraints established by the new law, voters in the cities and large suburbs of Wisconsin are at a disadvantage compared to their rural counterparts. For example, Republicans have limited total early voting time to 45 hours during the week. In order to accommodate the number of early voters in 2012 under that time limit, explained Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, you’d have to have a voter cast a ballot every nine seconds. Areas with fewer voters, of course, would have an easier time.
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 09:04 AM
what the right doesn't fully understand is the fact there are poor rural areas that consistently vote republican and those voters will be equally effected by registration cards ... last time I checked the GOP needs every vote they can muster
LOL...these fuckers are scared of something that hardly ever happens. Originally Posted by WTF
You cocksuckers are scared that if voter ID laws are passed you will lose 20% of you voting base.
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 09:07 AM
You make absolutely zero sense. Originally Posted by Budman

How the fuck did we survive without obamacare?

How the fuck did we survive without early voting?

How the fuck did we survive without an income tax?

carry on sport, I'm right behind you
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 09:19 AM
You cocksuckers are scared that if voter ID laws are passed you will lose 20% of you voting base. Originally Posted by Budman
If that was it....why is the GOP trying to also restrict voting days?

If I made a law that said you need an ID to buy a gun and you could only purchase it between noon and noon thirty , which law would you bitch about?

Which does not change the fact that poor folks will be less likely to vote because they do not have ID's.

Poor uneducated folks do not have ID's, WV's poor whites will have as much trouble getting ID's as Mississippi's poor blacks.

ID laws hurt the poor's chance to vote, regardless of race.
Restricting voting days hurt urban area's chance to vote.

None of that is a good thing IMHO. But then I'm not for voter suppression.
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 09:20 AM
what the right doesn't fully understand is the fact there are poor rural areas that consistently vote republican and those voters will be equally effected by registration cards ... last time I checked the GOP needs every vote they can muster Originally Posted by CJ7
Yes that is why I think the limiting of voting days is the bigger issue. The one Budman does not want to discuss.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._nonsense.html

Wisconsin state Sen. Glenn Grothman on a bill—signed last week by Gov. Scott Walker—to end early voting on weekends. “Every city on election day has voting from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. The idea that some communities should have weekend or night voting is obviously unfair,” he said. “It’s a matter of uniformity. I don’t know what all the hoopla is over,” he told Reuters.
The fact that some communities have a greater demand for voting than others reduces Grothman’s logic to obvious nonsense. To wit, under the constraints established by the new law, voters in the cities and large suburbs of Wisconsin are at a disadvantage compared to their rural counterparts. For example, Republicans have limited total early voting time to 45 hours during the week. In order to accommodate the number of early voters in 2012 under that time limit, explained Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, you’d have to have a voter cast a ballot every nine seconds. Areas with fewer voters, of course, would have an easier time.
how in the hell did this country exist for centuries without voter ID's? Originally Posted by CJ7
You're too ignorant to know that there originally was no hidden ballot system and that the voters had already established their identity by purchasing, owning and maintaining property in the precinct where they voted. On election day the voter openly declared his vote -- in a public venue before his neighbors who knew him by sight -- and his vote was tallied: no hidden ballot.
Don't think for a minute voter fraud isn't rampant. Look how it's promoted. A Chicago Craig's List add basically encouraging Voter Fraud. It's a slap in the face to the honest voters.

CL >chicago >city of chicago >all community >politics

— — —
reply ✉ ☎ reply

x prohibited[?]
Posted: a day ago
Make Extra $$Money Voting Multiple Times! (Democrat National Committee)

Don't let those greedy, white, racist, Republicans steal another election by constantly bitching about broken promises, lies, and other minor stuff! They want to put black people back in chains and steal the entitlement money that we use to buy your votes!
DON'T LET THEM!!!
Vote multiple times in every election, fellow democrats, so those evil, greedy Republicans don't steal elections. The democrats will give you $10 and a pack of smokes every time you vote, so vote early and vote often! Don't worry about the police, we've bought them off, too.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Don't think for a minute voter fraud isn't rampant. Look how it's promoted. A Chicago Craig's List add basically encouraging Voter Fraud. It's a slap in the face to the honest voters.

CL >chicago >city of chicago >all community >politics

— — —
reply ✉ ☎ reply

x prohibited[?]
Posted: a day ago
Make Extra $$Money Voting Multiple Times! (Democrat National Committee)

Don't let those greedy, white, racist, Republicans steal another election by constantly bitching about broken promises, lies, and other minor stuff! They want to put black people back in chains and steal the entitlement money that we use to buy your votes!
DON'T LET THEM!!!
Vote multiple times in every election, fellow democrats, so those evil, greedy Republicans don't steal elections. The democrats will give you $10 and a pack of smokes every time you vote, so vote early and vote often! Don't worry about the police, we've bought them off, too.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

it doesn't take a minute

http://www.politifact.com/georgia/st...re-phenomenon/

RAMPANT, RAMPANT I Tell ya !

Over the past decade Texas has convicted 51 people of voter fraud, according the state's Attorney General Greg Abbott. Only four of those cases were for voter impersonation, the only type of voter fraud that voter ID laws prevent.
Nationwide that rate of voter impersonation is even lower.
it doesn't take a minute

Over the past decade Texas has convicted 51 people of voter fraud, according the state's Attorney General Greg Abbott. Only four of those cases were for voter impersonation, the only type of voter fraud that voter ID laws prevent.
Nationwide that rate of voter impersonation is even lower. Originally Posted by CJ7
51 convictions of voter fraud in a decade. The only thing that is rare is the detection and conviction rate. Not the problem.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 12:43 PM
anyone that thinks these crazy ass Texas Republicans don't keep a close eye on the Dems in this state better think again
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 04:35 PM
it doesn't take a minute

Nationwide that rate of voter impersonation is even lower. Originally Posted by CJ7
Four convictions in a decade! God Damn Budman....you're right we have a huge problem!

WTF is so funny is that our resident Tea Turkeys hate government regulations , except when they want government regulations!