Hildabeast: The "Climate Change" Hypocrite!

Didn't think you could produce an original thought. You're boring. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why does a thought have to be original with me? You espouse plenty of libertarian thoughts on here that were not original with you. Go fuck yourself you hypocritical shit.
Why does a thought have to be original with me? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're right. It's unfair to ask you to come up with an original thought. I apologize for exposing your intellectual limitations.
You're right. It's unfair to ask you to come up with an original thought. I apologize for exposing your intellectual limitations. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Poor woomby ! Show for the "intellectual " loser that he REALLY is !!! He night just tuck his tail in shame and go back out to where ever he found " Big Sir " to wallow in his own self pity. And get some more "facials" while he's at it !!
You're right. It's unfair to ask you to come up with an original thought. I apologize for exposing your intellectual limitations. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And you failed to address your own unoriginal thoughts.
I have a question for you. Why does original thought hold some value over a thought that many have had? Thinking slavery is wrong isn't an original thought but it's still quite a valid thought, nonetheless.