AlexandriaSquirtz & Amber Rain?

fight fight fight.

Wrestling is better.
*****LMAO ***** WOW at the threads this week....can we all just get along? Ladies...ladies....
amber and brandee, please take the back & forth private.
or start a new thread.
or get a room
LOL... I'm personally finished with this foolish dog pile of a thread ON ME.... so.. the rest of you .. can take it back and forth if you wish. It's stupid. This is supposed to be a fun place... and a relaxing time. I personally, do not with to be associated with ANYONE of the ladies that posted on this thread. My reputation for quality of service speaks for itself. Everyone knows who I've done doubles with. If some ladies have access to ROS... to go see what was said in a review... then.. MUST BE NICE.

Either way.... if you haven't met me... then, stfu. If you have, then you KNOW how I am and what type of person I really am.

I'm outta here. This is ridiculous. Keep on dogpiling... ladies. Makes you look ridiculous and I, myself, will go back to being the classy lady that the ONE's that KNOW me know me to be.

Bye and have fun everyone.
This is what this place is for, correct????
Anyways.... see ya'll later.

Always and forever...
Amber Rain
LOL... I'm personally finished with this foolish dog pile of a thread ON ME.... so.. the rest of you .. can take it back and forth if you wish. It's stupid. This is supposed to be a fun place... and a relaxing time. I personally, do not with to be associated with ANYONE of the ladies that posted on this thread. My reputation for quality of service speaks for itself. Everyone knows who I've done doubles with. If some ladies have access to ROS... to go see what was said in a review... then.. MUST BE NICE.

Either way.... if you haven't met me... then, stfu. If you have, then you KNOW how I am and what type of person I really am.

I'm outta here. This is ridiculous. Keep on dogpiling... ladies. Makes you look ridiculous and I, myself, will go back to being the classy lady that the ONE's that KNOW me know me to be.

Always and forever...
Amber Rain Originally Posted by Amber Rain

AlexandriaSquirtz is going to be saddened, as will the rest of the ladies, I'm sure.

Always and forever...
Amber Rain Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Originally Posted by Brandee69
:mf_la ughbounce::mf_laughbou nce:
lol Lexus!
Glad you think it's funny Lexus... I have sooooooooooooo much to tell you... call me.
Glad you think it's funny Lexus... I have sooooooooooooo much to tell you... call me. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
amber and brandee, please take the back & forth private.
or start a new thread. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Are u a mod???????
Listen sweety... I dont care about the drama hunny- I for one have told u about that in a previous InBOX that you sent me the other day.. I am only getting my posting ratings up from the funny stuff here I see.. I dont need to call You or anyone else from here to hear anymore drama to the comments, I am a drAma free woman, and i keep it that way... but yes I DO LOVE BRANDEE & ALWAYS WILL we go back in timme way before ECCIEEEE...AND with that being said.. i dont want any bashing on a friend/ co-worker... due to respect i will leave this at that, everyone should get along or go get fucked..SIMPLE id say-# tomuchforECCIE
Glad you think it's funny Lexus... I have sooooooooooooo much to tell you... call me. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
done deal then... good luck... all i gotta say
WHAT DO u wanna whisper in my ear? mmmm sounds good!
Originally Posted by Brandee69