If you're an American, this should make you angry

You act like you "give a fuck", you keep posting and reposting a bunch of bullshit.

In other words...you throw around bullshit,,,,lie when you are called out on your bullshit,,,then claim, "i dont give a shit" when caught in your lying............

Get the fuck outta here, you are a total waste of time.

A supreme troll.

I'm somebody who doesn't give a fuck. NO fucks given today Originally Posted by WombRaider
You act like you "give a fuck", you keep posting and reposting a bunch of bullshit.

In other words...you throw around bullshit,,,,lie when you are called out on your bullshit,,,then claim, "i dont give a shit" when caught in your lying............

Get the fuck outta here, you are a total waste of time.

A supreme troll. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Look, I can explain it to you, but I can't understand if for you too. At some point, you've got to take over.

A total waste of time? Like your infamous bullshit threads.

you get the fuck outta here.
But the video shows him plainly saying those very words. I can't help what some interview says. The words came out of his mouth.

People can watch the video and see you're full of shit.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Odumbo is on record as admitting he did not refer to the Benghazi attack as an "act of terror" in the Rose Garden on September 12, and you continue to lyingly distort what he actually did say in the Rose Garden, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, the interview didn't "say" anything, it was Odumbo who did the "saying" in an interview.
Here's Obama on the 25th saying it wasn't a mob action. Originally Posted by WombRaider

The 25th, you say? You mean a full 2 weeks after the Benghazi attacks? You mean the same day he addressed the UN and empowered and emboldened the terrorists by saying this?

Gee thanks, undercunt.... I feel much better now.

No, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Odumbo is on record as admitting he did not refer to the Benghazi attack as an "act of terror" in the Rose Garden on September 12, and you continue to lyingly distort what he actually did say in the Rose Garden, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, the interview didn't "say" anything, it was Odumbo who did the "saying" in an interview.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In that video he says act of terror. You can deny it all you want, but anyone can watch the video and see immediately that you're lying.
In that video he says act of terror. You can deny it all you want, but anyone can watch the video and see immediately that you're lying. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Odumbo's remarks to Kroft on the matter prove you are the liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The 25th, you say? You mean a full 2 weeks after the Benghazi attacks? You mean the same day he addressed the UN and empowered and emboldened the terrorists by saying this?

Gee thanks, undercunt.... I feel much better now.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You're as bad as the fucking christians and they're cherrypicking of the bible for when it suits them. Why don't you include the entire section of that part of the speech instead of just one part. He didn't empower and embolden anyone by what he said. That's what you WANT to hear, so you hear it. To any rational human being, it wasn't that at all. If you're going to say that a president of the US can't deliver a positive and hopeful speech, you can go fuck yourself.

"It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt — it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women — it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country's resources — it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shiite pilgrims. It's time to heed the words of Gandhi: "Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that's the vision we will support."
Odumbo's remarks to Kroft on the matter prove you are the liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't give a goddamn what he said to Kroft. I care about what actually came out of his mouth.
I don't give a goddamn what he said to Kroft. I care about what actually came out of his mouth. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Odumbo said it, not Kroft, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Odumbo said it, not Kroft, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He also said 'act of terror' on video in the rose garden. So at worst, he's a fucking liar, but he said those words, regardless of what he told Kroft.
He also said 'act of terror' on video in the rose garden. So at worst, he's a fucking liar, but he said those words, regardless of what he told Kroft. Originally Posted by WombRaider
In the September 12 interview with CBS, Odumbo admitted that he did not call the attack on Benghazi "an act of terror" in his Rose Garden speech on September 12, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
In the September 12 interview with CBS, Odumbo admitted that he did not call the attack on Benghazi "an act of terror" in his Rose Garden speech on September 12, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So what did he call it in the video link I provided?
So what did he call it in the video link I provided? Originally Posted by WombRaider
In a CBS interview on 12 September, Odumbo admitted that he did not call the attack on Benghazi "an act of terror" in his Rose Garden speech on September 12, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. In subsequent days Odumbo fallaciously attributed the incident in Benghazi to a video tape, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
In a CBS interview on 12 September, Odumbo admitted that he did not call the attack on Benghazi "an act of terror" in his Rose Garden speech on September 12, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. In subsequent days Odumbo fallaciously attributed the incident in Benghazi to a video tape, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What did he call it in the video I posted of him speaking in the rose garden the day after? What did he call it? It's been widely proven that the video was used an excuse for the protests at many US embassies across the mideast, you gruberized odumbo minion.
What did he call it in the video I posted of him speaking in the rose garden the day after? What did he call it? It's been widely proven that the video was used an excuse for the protests at many US embassies across the mideast, you gruberized odumbo minion. Originally Posted by WombRaider
In a CBS interview on 12 September, Odumbo admitted that he did not call the attack on Benghazi "an act of terror" in his Rose Garden speech on September 12, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. In subsequent days Odumbo fallaciously attributed the incident in Benghazi to a video tape, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The DIA delivered a report to Hildabeast on 12 September stating that the attack in Benghazi was not prompted by the video tape, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Assuredly, Odumbo was given the same intel, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.