Show Us Your Tits

My vote goes to Selina and Tara
I'll give you one.... ittie bittie tittie
Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
Jewelry gets me every time!!!
Ladies (emphasis on the word Ladies), post some NEW tit pics and let's have some fun here. Originally Posted by ManSlut
The man makes a SIMPLE request for the LADIES to post tit pictures in this thread.

And all the usual suspects make about 85% of the posts and ruin what could have been a great thread.

I've seen some of the same tits repasted ten times due to all the quoting of earlier posts. Seven pages of posts with only about a dozen different ladies.
Here ya go Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Damn Jules. Done and done. Make and old man wish for younger days :-)
Thank all of you gorgeous ladies for sharing intimate photos of your lovely bodies.
You are all incredibly Gorgeous and it never gets old seeing you.
Damn Jules. Done and done. Make and old man wish for younger days :-) Originally Posted by NickNoir
Now baby your not old at all.
Representing the Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Itty bitty ,perky and beautiful
Love em
is this thread only for posting female breasts??
Thanks guys Originally Posted by Selena51
I have got you on my list as well. Got to make some time. So beautiful and that smile melts me.
Mr_Genius12@ Originally Posted by pyramider
Damn it !! Is this like the female equivalent of Blue Balls?
I posted this on my twitter late last night. Thought id share here too! Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!! Took these while I was waiting for my coffee bread to rise. Was up way later than I inteded but hey at least something good came out of it: boobie pics!!! )
[image removed - GM] 3rd and so forth 1 year
Representing the Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Morgan, there is only so much titty a man can put in his mouth and your 'itties' are more than enough and spectacular looking.

There's nothing like pinning a ladies hands above her head and long dicking her in MISH, big or small titties.

Well, maybe doing her from behind and groping the titties or pulling on her nips doing doggie.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, glad so many people love the thread and thank you to every lady who posted, because there isn't a throw away in the bunch (except for pyramider's blonde pic and his kinfolks pictures...lol )
Thank God For coffee bread.
Gorgeous Nurse!!
Put a little caramel sauce or chocolate syrup on them
And you have the only dessert I need.
You don't want my cherry pie?? Lol
is this thread only for posting female breasts?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
ManSlut stated: Just read the damn title...

But, in case you're wondering, I have written Congress to make November National 'Show us your Tits' Month, with our national slogan 'Big or small, We love 'em All'
Ladies (emphasis on the word Ladies), post some NEW tit pics and let's have some fun here.

No taint pics or requests, PUHLEEZE. This may be forwarded to congressmen and could jeopardize the approval of Show Us Your Tits Day.

Please keep the thread on topic.

Thanks.

Huck