Jeanna Tailya

• ~Ze~
  • 10-09-2017, 09:44 PM
By the way.... y'all should click the link in Ze signature...specifically the links titled as RUB and BANK

Edit:what's this wait 420 sec bullshit Originally Posted by Analeese

Lol, you should see some of the links I have on my Jams page on my site. I've got a thing for "out there" music.
So, what's the buzz on Jenna tailya??
I always liked her stage name, but never could bring myself to cum see her.
It won't be soon enough Jules Jaguar! Originally Posted by Analeese
Child please you wish keep dreaming Annie
  • MRMR
  • 10-10-2017, 01:50 PM
Well Jenna has not chimed in so I guess no need to worry about where.

Memories are great as she was/is a cool person to hang with.

Shoot her an email and see if she responds.
Child please you wish keep dreaming Annie Originally Posted by suiram77
Sometimes you get what you wish for....

I wished you would make a fool of yourself on this site to lead to ban and that actually happened....but more likely because you don't know how to just stop typing and talking shit to complete strangers on a SHMB...

It's Ana, chief.....get it right please
Sometimes you get what you wish for....

I wished you would make a fool of yourself on this site to lead to ban and that actually happened....but more likely because you don't know how to just stop typing and talking shit to complete strangers on a SHMB...

It's Ana, chief.....get it right please Originally Posted by Analeese
Chief is right I’m the chief around here lol. Would you care to put a waiver on it Annie?

Obviously sweetheart you are not paying any attention to the boards, because if you were you wil see that my tone is on another level, a level that you can’t reach. I have actually received PM’s about it, some asking me was I sick lol and I said No why, because they couldn’t believe my positive responses to a very well known provider here in a few of the threads.

Let’s do this Annie I’m sure you can use the money. I will give you $500 if I’m banned before December the 31st 2017, and if I’m still here, Lord have Mercy lol, then you owe me $500.

I’m sure I will never get the money from you, but it’s cool I will still do it for kicks. I’m not sure if you know how gambling in Vegas work, but they say you should never bet against the house. You have wayyyyyy more riding on it than me, considering the fact I could easily log out until new year, comment once a week, or just flat out ignore any negative comment. The ball is actually in my court, not yours or the staff.

See you think just because my past history here has not been all that good that it’s a reflection of who I really am, and that’s just so laughable. My handle is suiram77 and that’s all anybody here knows. It’s all just a fantasy world Annie, and I’m sorry to disclose that for you if you thought it was real boo. Any provider that has seen me before they have met suiram77, and no one in this hobby have a fucking clue who I really am. I don’t want to take your money from you so Please don’t take this bet.

Btw it’s apparent to me that you only think a person can be banned for what they say on the boards that violates rules. Welll Ms Annie, not that it’s any of your business, but let me education you on this. In my 4 years and 7 months as a member I believe I been banned 4 times maybe 5, but I think it’s 4. Only one of them been for rudeness on the boards. All the others have been for non board relative miscellaneous stuff, so if you are banking on me getting Banned again based on my board commentary, then good luck beautiful, because the odds are extremely stacked against you. Best wishes