Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Long term ban, eh?

she's back.
Well then, I stand corrected.
And I apologize for any false speculations.
A lil 24hr time out... Looks like I was way off.
Again my apologies...
Tony Gambino's potty mouth took a tumble.
the Ban-a-palooza 2015 festival choice for best performers has been decided!

coming in

1st place
Dorthy_Monroe
(one of the shortest performances - a late opening performance entry that helped kick the first Ban-a-palooza into gear)

2nd place
Alyssa XOXO
(a strong, long, headlining performance with no end in sight)

3rd place
WTF
(our only male performer to make the top 3 and another headling performance still on tour)

Honorary Awards

Boobie Prize
kinkyorca
(the only known festival member to partake in some free points! give him a hand!)

Best Festival non-performer Participants
kinkyorca and H.Hardhat (had to be a tie)

Biggest Festival Party Pooper/Ass?
you be the judge for yourselves

please give a big round of applause and congratulations to our lovely ladies and gentlemen!
(a little FYI for future performers, rumor has it the top performer attributed her success to alcohol. ha!)

moving along and out of festival mode (which was for fun I take it some don't get)

to address anyone who might have misunderstood my post to about Space Cowboy's portrait - that was in reference to this thread
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1123377&page=6
(sarcasm for those that weren't around then)

The quest for relevance is amusing...no, bitch, not you...the other bitch... Originally Posted by Wakeup
spoken like someone with experience in such quests

Maybe the retard is asking the wrong question.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
if this was in reference to my question, maybe spit up some specifics. I was having some fun typing in the form of an interview trying to possibly learn something more instead of boringly asking why don't the mods use BANNED instead of BANNED. seems a simple enough way to save mods work. perhaps they can't. I keep finding out things that this software is capable of yet it's turned off and some of it is simple shit. maybe retards make too many assumptions when a question is just a question. though I've seen info given away by such assumptions. ha!

ok back to my regularly scheduled fun posts.

maybe we should just start a list of the bannished of 2015 and add to it through posts?
the banished of 2015
(recording started - 04/12/15)

(1) Alyssa XOXO
(1) Anna Star
(1) Dorthy_Monroe
(1) LuckOfTheOrient
(1) tayresse04
(1) The Player
(1) wreckshop
(1) WTF
(2) Bombay
(1) KaitlynDior
(1) Dynomite Joe
(1) LatinaMoxie
(1) Tony Gambino

* numbers indicate number of times banned

feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total.

Hardhat feel free to add yourself if your ban was this year. ha!
Tony Gambino Is Banned? Noooooo lol

What did my potty mouth friend do

Without Tony Gambino I Wouldn't Have Came In 1st Place & Of Course Without Help From Yummy Marie !

Drinking & Eccie Will Get You Banned Highly Recommend Not To Attempt lol
Tony Gambino Is Banned? Noooooo lol

What did my potty mouth friend do

l Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Act like a lil bitch? I'm just guessing tho.
Yes, I was one of the first to be BANNED back in the winter of '15, I was getting BANNED before being BANNED was cool. What can I say, I'm a trend setter. I proudly took my 2 week hiatus for leaked info, info I might add should be known. I just went about it clumsily.
On another point, while I am honored to share my standing with the mighty Killer Orca, I have points I could share with my friend as well. If someone in Admin could forward me the transfer paperwork any help would be greatly appreciated.
And let's not overlook my many contributions to the success of the festival, just to name a few... the tweaking of the festival name, and the request that got Godzilla to show up for his grand appearance. Those crushed under the weight of his foot might not think so, but I think he was a big hit.
Act like a lil bitch? I'm just guessing tho. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
ugh He must have been drinking lol well im going to miss him
Tony Gambino's potty mouth took a tumble. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

I am not surprised at all. That guy literally likes to stir up manure for the sake of stirring it up. He's worse than me. Most of the time I am actually trying to make a point about something that is pertinent to the discussion at hand. But I think a lot of the guys here, including moi, need to focus more on making appointments and writing reviews instead of becoming a permanent fixture on the Eccie forums.
You fail too.
ugh He must have been drinking when he made an 'Indecent Proposal' to WakeUp's "wife"...
lol well im going to miss him Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
FTFY, more to the point
I'm gonna miss him too. Tony was okay
Drinking & Eccie Will Get You Banned Highly Recommend Not To Attempt lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
there you have it folks! confirmed and straight from the top performer herself!

also, congratulations are in order!

Yes, I was one of the first to be BANNED back in the winter of '15, I was getting BANNED before being BANNED was cool. What can I say, I'm a trend setter. I proudly took my 2 week hiatus for leaked info, info I might add should be known. I just went about it clumsily.
On another point, while I am honored to share my standing with the mighty Killer Orca, I have points I could share with my friend as well. If someone in Admin could forward me the transfer paperwork any help would be greatly appreciated.
And let's not overlook my many contributions to the success of the festival, just to name a few... the tweaking of the festival name, and the request that got Godzilla to show up for his grand appearance. Those crushed under the weight of his foot might not think so, but I think he was a big hit. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
very good point! I did forget to bestow an honorary award for tweaking the festival title into it's current state. I still need to register it!

you'll have an open invitation to be future festival staff and be among its promoters.

and Godzilla was an awesome touch! this attendee luvs him some Godzilla!

I think a lot of the guys here, including moi, need to focus more on making appointments and writing reviews instead of becoming a permanent fixture on the Eccie forums. Originally Posted by FrenchToast
not that I care for you're usual rudeness (and yes there are many here more rude) I have to agree with you to a degree here. I don't see why anyone shouldn't be able to enjoy the forums but I will admit sometimes I forget to check out the ads. ha! it's like oh yeah, wait a minute. be back in a few. also, it's just not always quite as easy as pick who you want and go for it. at least it's been seeming that way.
You fail too. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
We all fail and that's why it's best to stick with the nuts and bolts of the hobby. All the other stuff is a waste of time.
"not that I care for you're usual rudeness (and yes there are many here more rude) I have to agree with you to a degree here. I don't see why anyone shouldn't be able to enjoy the forums but I will admit sometimes I forget to check out the ads. ha! it's like oh yeah, wait a minute. be back in a few. also, it's just not always quite as easy as pick who you want and go for it. at least it's been seeming that way."

The non-ad and non-review forums are a distraction. Once you start replying to posts, it becomes an extended habit of no end and no real objective. I post most often after becoming bored with all the showcases that I see in Houston. I am not interested in most of the providers in Houston. I expected Houston to be a high caliber city with some high caliber people but it has missed the boat by a mile.