TS prviders taboo

I think the term "A guy fucking you has makeup and fake tits" is far more derogatory than shemale... Just show's your ignorance. You can call me Tranny, transexual, transgender, chick with dick, whatever, but lets not be offensive. If I said females let themselves go and don't maintenance their bodies, a lot of girls would be offended right? But that is not true. A lot of the fake titties feel very real now days, but for some reason IDK why, guys seem to like the fake look better than the sagging natural look. No offense attended to anyone, different strokes for different folks. And I am entitle to express my own opinion, and if you don't like that is your problem not mines. Like Racitraci said, I don't believe gay men are attracted to TS's, and vice verse TS's aren't attracted to them either. I think straight men like beauty, and feminism with a nice pretty curvy body. Well let's just say guys like boobs, ass, long legs, long hair, pretty face, curvy hot body etc. A vagina, or penis is optional, not every guy is into that, but I do know every straight men I met, rather in the business or outside, tend to like sex, and I'm just speaking my own experiences, they wouldn't turn a pretty TS down even after told and warned in advanced, about what the TS natural born gender is, many straight men respond after I tell them, "well do you have a pussy now" You would think they would walk away or just simply say never-mind, but that is never my case. If you closed minded people think TS providers and admires are gay, fags, borderline-gays or whatever other offensive term you want to use on us, you just haven't met the right TS yet. There is a difference on Transvestites and Transsexuals do your research and you would know, if you would see me walking down the street in the broad daylight, you would never guess I'm a TS. With that said, I hope you GG's out their that are offended by the presence of beauty, would be able to sleep sometime, knowing that your clients have been with a TS and they are not gay, just secure in their own masculinity and pay for what they like... I thought providers are in this business for the $$, its easy and fast, and an old professions that will never go away. Do your job and be happy that your day went well today. Don't ya know how dangerous also this profession is. Just be thankful your not on the news being another dead prostitute. I said prostitute, cause thats what the headlines always says, so no offense on that either. TTYL

Did you really just say that transsexual M2F's are less dramatic than genetic girls? The letters in your sentences are aligned in such an order as to give me that impression but I can't reasonably believe anyone would be of that opinion. I adore gay/bi/transgendered people and my heart goes out to their cause but to argue that the reason "str8" guys are seeing trannys is to cut back on the drama in their life is absurd. They are seeing a tranny because they want boobs and a cock and they most likely just want a cock up their ass without feeling totally gay(which is a hard feat to accomplish so if the guy fucking you has makeup and fake tits on it helps a lot).

I agree that lots of otherwise manly guys like to take it up the ass or swallow another dude's jizz but most likely not for the reasons you suggested. Also, as a 90% (roughly) heterosexual female I found your comments to be catty and offensive. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Rosimar, you make me smile girl! You go on...(with your passive/aggressive self)! ha ha

Nothing else really needs to be said. Think you just about covered it!
Behind you 100% Rosimar !... you are gorgeous!!
So little time.

RaciTraci
Rosimar
Midnight Kat

I love the sound an oboe makes. Damn. Gotta get busy!
So little time.

RaciTraci
Rosimar
Midnight Kat

I love the sound an oboe makes. Damn. Gotta get busy! Originally Posted by highwireguy
YAY!
As a free-spirited outsider on the whole TS topic etc.
I can honestly state that men who enjoy exploring outside the bounds with other Bi men or TS are not gay in the least and I wholeheartedly agree with Rosimar that those men are MOST definitely secure with their own masculinity. I've enjoyed the pleasure of many MFM with some high profile business men who lead a stressful life in the real world and in the hobby, they allow themselves to enjoy the taboo.
I don't view them as any less of a man. I don't view them as gay and I sure as hell don't judge their wanton desires.

Own your sexuality. Love your sexuality. And don't give fuck what others think!
Enjoy the fucking with whomever you want to fuck. And leave this earth with a smile and no regrets!!

Those who matter, don't mind. Those who mind, don't matter.

I think the term "A guy fucking you has makeup and fake tits" is far more derogatory than shemale... Just show's your ignorance. You can call me Tranny, transexual, transgender, chick with dick, whatever, but lets not be offensive. If I said females let themselves go and don't maintenance their bodies, a lot of girls would be offended right? But that is not true. A lot of the fake titties feel very real now days, but for some reason IDK why, guys seem to like the fake look better than the sagging natural look. No offense attended to anyone, different strokes for different folks. And I am entitle to express my own opinion, and if you don't like that is your problem not mines. Like Racitraci said, I don't believe gay men are attracted to TS's, and vice verse TS's aren't attracted to them either. I think straight men like beauty, and feminism with a nice pretty curvy body. Well let's just say guys like boobs, ass, long legs, long hair, pretty face, curvy hot body etc. A vagina, or penis is optional, not every guy is into that, but I do know every straight men I met, rather in the business or outside, tend to like sex, and I'm just speaking my own experiences, they wouldn't turn a pretty TS down even after told and warned in advanced, about what the TS natural born gender is, many straight men respond after I tell them, "well do you have a pussy now" You would think they would walk away or just simply say never-mind, but that is never my case. If you closed minded people think TS providers and admires are gay, fags, borderline-gays or whatever other offensive term you want to use on us, you just haven't met the right TS yet. There is a difference on Transvestites and Transsexuals do your research and you would know, if you would see me walking down the street in the broad daylight, you would never guess I'm a TS. With that said, I hope you GG's out their that are offended by the presence of beauty, would be able to sleep sometime, knowing that your clients have been with a TS and they are not gay, just secure in their own masculinity and pay for what they like... I thought providers are in this business for the $$, its easy and fast, and an old professions that will never go away. Do your job and be happy that your day went well today. Don't ya know how dangerous also this profession is. Just be thankful your not on the news being another dead prostitute. I said prostitute, cause thats what the headlines always says, so no offense on that either. TTYL Originally Posted by ts_rosimar
I just want to say that this is a great thread. I follow AR a lot, but never post in it. I'm into women and TS alike, but I don't really feel the need to consider myself bi. Honestly, I've never bottomed, but I'm not opposed to it either. I just wish that more TS providers would utlize this site. In Houston (and the south in general) they aren't as visible as other forms of the hobby, but they're definitely out there. It would be great if the site would put a section for them in each city, just like they do with Massage Parlors. There would be a lot more traffic than people think. Most men don't want to admit that they're into it, but if they can contact a provider through a safer means without being in the public eye (i.e. using this site) then they'd be all over it. Just don't expect many to admit it in the open. Personally I dont think that being with a TS is the real taboo; admitting it is.
Personally I dont think that being with a TS is the real taboo; admitting it is. Originally Posted by blondeguy10
Very true.
I've always been curious about seeing a TS. But there always seems to be something getting in the way.

I'm not into being topped, nor to I really care about topping. Mutual oral would work for me as well as some sort of anal stimulation.

GFE would be important.

Every time I've looked into seeing a TS, it's been difficult to find one just right for me. They either want to top, be topped, aren't GFE, aren't good looking, want wayyyy too much $$, or have very poor reviews.

I would never see a TS from backpage. Especially if I couldn't find a review on her.

I'd love to try it, and I'd treat her like the lady she feels she is.

Just hard to find the one who's just right. If I'm gonna take the plunge, I'm gonna be really particular.

Houston, San Antonio or DFW are possible cities.
I've always been curious about seeing a TS. But there always seems to be something getting in the way.

I'm not into being topped, nor to I really care about topping. Mutual oral would work for me as well as some sort of anal stimulation.

GFE would be important.

Every time I've looked into seeing a TS, it's been difficult to find one just right for me. They either want to top, be topped, aren't GFE, aren't good looking, want wayyyy too much $$, or have very poor reviews.

I would never see a TS from backpage. Especially if I couldn't find a review on her.

I'd love to try it, and I'd treat her like the lady she feels she is.

Just hard to find the one who's just right. If I'm gonna take the plunge, I'm gonna be really particular.

Houston, San Antonio or DFW are possible cities. Originally Posted by manofthebayou

You may already know this but go to www.eros.com and search the cities you listed above. The major cities have a fair selection. I found a good first experience a few years ago by using the Eros site scanning the ads for Kansas City, MO but had to travel from Tulsa and back home again in the same day for the tryst. I tried a BP TS girl in Tulsa a few years ago and it was a total waste of my 200!
[/B]

You may already know this but go to www.eros.com and search the cities you listed above. The major cities have a fair selection. I found a good first experience a few years ago by using the Eros site scanning the ads for Kansas City, MO but had to travel from Tulsa and back home again in the same day for the tryst. I tried a BP TS girl in Tulsa a few years ago and it was a total waste of my 200! Originally Posted by Solemate62

Ditto. I looked, and waited for several years, until I found a TS girl that I felt would be a good match. And, I see more travelling TS girls advertising through Eros ... be patient, do your homework and don't over analyze things once you get there ... just let things happen naturally ... it is not for every guy, but for those it is, it is a fabulous and exciting experience ... now I am looking for my first threesome with two TS girls!
now I am looking for my first threesome with two TS girls! Originally Posted by hookem69horns
LOL, good luck getting two TS in the same room! Meow.
I agree with you Hannah.
If you like it go for it!
Having my first double with a TS this week. I came up with this fantasy date for my sub. Being dominated by two beauties that are so different. Not about gay, straight, or even sex actually. I think it will be fun.

When I grow up, I want to be like Wicked Milf! lol