This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

• BLM69
  • 10-22-2015, 10:58 AM
I'm surprised nobody has asked who's the lover boy that swept kitty off her feet? He might be doing the same thing to another lonely provider.
So proud for you and I would have done the same as your new love did as you are a priceless princess when I got to enjoy your company
So proud for you and I would have done the same as your new love did as you are a priceless princess when I got to enjoy your company Originally Posted by Jim1b2200
Somethin' just ain't right about that comment . . .

I'm surprised nobody has asked who's the lover boy that swept kitty off her feet? He might be doing the same thing to another lonely provider. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
^^^ There goes boyfriend #2!
Somethin' just ain't right about that comment . . . Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Yeah, thinking he failed to read past the first page of the thread.

Aside to Jim1b: There have been developments!

I'm over it now,
Originally Posted by KittyLamour

I don't think you really understand what "love of my life" means.
Yeah, thinking he failed to read past the first page of the thread.

Aside to Jim1b: There have been developments! Originally Posted by NTXReggie
He didn't read the last page either.
Kitty, if you need someone to talk to i am here doll. All you that has bashed you are low. I dont care where she gets the attention she has no one and she a beautiful person inside and out. Kitty i am on your side doll dont let anyone break your spirit.
I wasn't sure how to comment. First off, regardless of what happened this sucks. Yup, Kitty probably didn't handle this as well as she could, but I can't fault anyone for wanting to be loved.

I have made some great friends here so I won't be the one to be so crass as to say emotions must be left at the door.
Twist on a old saying, "Don't shake a john tree and hope for a Romeo to fall".

Sorry you got your heart broken.
Kitty - Wishing you the best, do not let the comments of others get to you for when this happens they will see the weakness. You have a lot of beautiful women on your side.
I know what love is.....Forest Gump
criticism is prejudice made plausible... H. L. Mencken
I don't know what to say... except that I was sincere when I made the post that I was retiring. I really fell for the guy hard and yes he messed with my emotions and broke my heart.

It is totally true that being a provider is a very lonely existence. Guys just come and go. The sex can be great but a lot of times I know I truly miss having an emotional connection with my partner.

I guess I was vulnerable and gullible. I'm not immune to making a mistake or two. My heart was in the right place. I was not looking for a knight in shining armor, a Pretty Woman scenario, or to be rescued. I just wanted to be in a real relationship, get a real job and be respected by my partner.

When I said I was over it, I was just putting on a brave face for everyone here. I am by no means over it. My heart has been shattered and I didn't go back to work until last night.

I made decent money and I am not in financial distress anymore like I was. To everyone speculating on who comes to see me, who's real, etc. That's none of your business. Let's just say that I am not by any means desperate.

Shea, Sweet Treat and my dear friend Sexy Platinum, plus all the other beautiful providers who showed me support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You all truly helped me get through a very difficult and depressing time of my life. You are all so very much appreciated by me.

Let this thread die. It was a mistake. But a sincere one and by no means a threAD, or grab for attention. My heart was in the right place, just not for the right person.
[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]Kitty has my contact info and can reach out anytime she feels like she wants to. We've met many times and have always been friendly and helpful towards each other.

[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]À votre santé.

Originally Posted by TheEccie214
If she has your contact info and you're sincerely willing to help her if needed then I apologize. My intent was not against you personally but rather the posers that want to look nice in public but would slam the door in her face if she asked for assistance.[/QUOTE]

BTW, Eccie214, I have entirely too much pride and dignity to ever stoop to asking ANYONE for assistance here on ECCIE. I may have done so in the past, but that was then and this is now and it won't be happening again. I am just fine besides being heartbroken.

Shea is a dear friend and her support and friendship is sincere. She is a very classy person whose level of integrity and professionalism is admired by anyone who knows her.
Class replies Kitty - I sincerely wish you the best. SweetTreat's post struck a cord with me - as a guy I see all of these guys wanting to be with you but am sure the alone time and having a normal life has to be tougher than I can imagine. But life is about more than just sex. Totally understand the desire for a true connection. Why are so many guys here married and not getting divorced? Because they have the connection part and are just missing the or some different sex...or whatever other reason they have but you and the other lady's point is well taken.