Fallen in love.

I do it for SEX also! But it seems to always cost me MONEY!

PS: I also like filling voids!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Nice, bro. Perhaps I was bit hard on the ladies. But, what happened to a little thing called honesty. Perhaps if providers were more honest and open with their clients, there would be fewer broken hearts. I'm only writing these posts because I'm sticking up for MistaE. Plus, I think this is good subject matter for this site.
Honey u do not know me. Thus why i can afford to be very low volume. Because I dont NEED the money.. but say what you wish.. the point is.. you didnt have to slam providers. Im over it. Not worth the time or energy dealing with the likes of you. Simple DNS Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
You're right honey, I don't know you. Just because you are low volume doesn't mean you don't provide lots of dates. I assume you meant you only see a few gentlemen.

Again, it tells us nothing about how often you see them. I said I believed you when you claimed you do this for sex and not for money.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. You are a little too worried about what I am posting. Perhaps you are lying and do indeed love the money more than the sex. Just saying.
Nice, bro. Perhaps I was bit hard on the ladies. But, what happened to a little thing called honesty. Perhaps if providers were more honest and open with their clients, there would be fewer broken hearts. I'm only writing these posts because I'm sticking up for MistaE. Plus, I think this is good subject matter for this site. Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977
This isn't the first time we have seen this happen and won't be the last!
I got your back on this one! Honesty some times is a rare commodity where BS seems to be much more prevalent! Don't worry about the gals, these gals can hold their own with the best of them! I love it when some on else raises there blood pressure other than me!

Totally agree with Johnny and LD. For a provider to say she does this for sex is completely disingenuous. If that were truly the case, she would do it for free. This is a free market and the providers have a service and the hobbyists have the money. Having said that, anyone who believes a provider actually has feelings for him is delusional. Until the sex starts coming for free, she is working and telling you what you want to hear so that you spend more money.

BTW Lacy, don't bother, you have been on my DNS list for a long time.
Thank you, Still Looking. I appreciate the help. However, I've been told I have the ability of a world class litigator. It looks like I'm winning so far. I love the challenge that debate presents me with. So, if there are any other takers.....
We said goodbye. It didn't work the way I hoped it would.
I bear her no ill-will.
She's not into me as much as I her, or she's not looking for something like an SO. IDK. Either way I appreciate everyones advice and perspectives.
I don't want drama/arguing on thid thread so I'm requesting it to be locked.
Thanks everyone who contributed on this thread and via PM.
ALL providers doing this with NO MONEY involved please PM JohnnyG1997 & Still Looking. We will get to you as quick as we can!
Totally agree with Johnny and LD. For a provider to say she does this for sex is completely disingenuous. If that were truly the case, she would do it for free. This is a free market and the providers have a service and the hobbyists have the money. Having said that, anyone who believes a provider actually has feelings for him is delusional. Until the sex starts coming for free, she is working and telling you what you want to hear so that you spend more money.

BTW Lacy, don't bother, you have been on my DNS list for a long time. Originally Posted by SoonerBorn
Thanks, Sooner. You are exactly right. If Lacy loved the sex, she would give it away on craigslist and in adult theaters.

I'll bet she is on many DNS lists!! By the way, an MBA grad that provides? Where did she get that MBA? University of Phoenix?

Don't worry. She didn't hurt my feelings. I will always stick up for the men in this hobby.
We said goodbye. It didn't work the way I hoped it would.
I bear her no ill-will.
She's not into me as much as I her, or she's not looking for something like an SO. IDK. Either way I appreciate everyones advice and perspectives.
I don't want drama/arguing on thid thread so I'm requesting it to be locked.
Thanks everyone who contributed on this thread and via PM. Originally Posted by MistaE
Don't worry, brother. We've got your back.
ALL providers doing this with NO MONEY involved please PM JohnnyG1997 & Still Looking. We will get to you as quick as we can!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Excellent point, Still Looking. If any providers want to prove to us they are in it for the sex more than the money, PM us and prove it!! LOL!!!
How nice of you to pm to prove or elaborate on your point. Lol! It absolutely made my night. . Its a Friday night, you should enjoy it. I am.

MistE.

I am truly sorry you poured your heart out. Some ladies ave just vicious. Well the guarantee is that is a nice woman waiting for you somewhere. Waiting to spoil you, and treat you special.Thats all that counts.

I never claimed you would. I was merely pointing out that providers should be aware that some clients could get mixed signals from them. Therefore, they should be prepared to tactfully explain they want to remain professional. God, read a book! Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977
How nice of you to pm to prove or elaborate on your point. Lol! It absolutely made my night. . Its a Friday night, you should enjoy it. I am.

MistE.

I am truly sorry you poured your heart out. Some ladies ave just vicious. Well the guarantee is that is a nice woman waiting for you somewhere. Waiting to spoil you, and treat you special.Thats all that counts. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
That's more like it, Lisa. Now you are catching my drift. Guys desperately want openness and honesty. We may come on tough, but we are emotional creatures as well. We just don't deal with our emotions in constructive ways.

I may have misjudged you, Lisa. You are probably more GFE than I, or other members on this board, thought.

MistE.

I am truly sorry you poured your heart out. Some ladies ave just vicious. Well the guarantee is that is a nice woman waiting for you somewhere. Waiting to spoil you, and treat you special.Thats all that counts. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I just love Pussy! Especially ones that are honest!
  • MrGiz
  • 07-29-2011, 08:45 PM
You have to question someone like that. I mean, any provider on this site could easily find normal work making approximately 30,000 a year. However, they provide because they are attracted to cash..... Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977
However, you shouldn't kid yourself-99.99% of providers are in the game for the $$$$$$$.
The question then lies, "Why are they so attracted to fast money?". They need the money, attention, sex, companionship, and drama because they are desperately trying to fill a void created in their early childhoods.
Excuse me if this sounds rude, JohnnyG.... but you are an absolute imbecile!!

Why does your alarm clock go off every morning for you to go to work?
CASH @ the end of the week!! * Am I not correct? * Why does anyone !go to work?
Within The Hobby... why are you , the buyer... held to a lesser social standard then the seller ? *
Why do you need to be out buying pussy? * Are you "desperately trying to fill a void created in your early childhood." ?

Excuse me if this sounds rude, JohnnyG.... but you are an absolute imbecile!!

Why does your alarm clock go off every morning for you to go to work?
CASH @ the end of the week!! * Am I not correct? * Why does anyone !go to work?
Within The Hobby... why are you , the buyer... held to a lesser social standard then the seller ? *
Why do you need to be out buying pussy? * Are you "desperately trying to fill a void created in your early childhood." ?

Originally Posted by MrGiz
I was wondering how long it was going to take for a faux chivalrous member to come to the defense of rude providers.

I already explained in a previous post that I am in the hobby for fun. However, we clients buy more than pussy. We buy an experience, especially when the girl says she is GFE.

I'm just pissed off when providers hurt the feelings of the their customers (like the case of MistaE), or when providers are disingenuous (like Luscious).

Read all of the posts before making your comments, sir. I'm not an imbecile. But you, sir, are a jackass.